- The AEM Brute Force Air Intake System feeds your mean machine the cool air it craves for top performance
- Custom-designed and engineered for your specific year, make, model and engine
- AEM Brute Force Intakes boost horsepower, torque, and even your MPGs
- CNC mandrel-bending guarantees optimum flow from the 6061 aluminum intake pipe
- The AEM Brute Force employs AEM's innovative Dryflow Filter Technology-no oil, no hassles
- Built strong with TIG-welded fittings and brackets
- AEM Brute Force Intakes include a powder-coated steel heat shield for cooler air temps (most models)
- Includes AEM's Power Spacer throttle body spacer for models where it enhances performance
- AEM Brute Force Air Intakes install easily with a complete soft-mount hardware kit and detailed instructions
- C.A.R.B. exempt for 50-state street-legal use or pending (see note below)
- AEM Brute Force Air Intakes are made in the USA
- Your AEM Brute Force Air Intake is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Take on heavy loads, climb steep grades or blow by the traffic with brute force-the AEM Brute Force Air Intake, that is.
Everything about the AEM Brute Force Air Intake is tuned specifically for your car, truck or SUV's engine. The length and diameter of the smooth-flowing aluminum intake pipe is custom-engineered for maximum performance. The right size AEM Dryflow filter tops your AEM Brute Force Intake for optimum flow. The result: the AEM Brute Force packs the most punch at every position on the RPM range.
The AEM Brute Force Intake is even easy to install. Comprehensive instructions and a full soft-mount hardware kit help you complete this DIY project in an hour or less. Best yet, AEM stands behind your AEM Brute Force Air Intake System with a Lifetime Warranty. Order yours today, and start taking the roads in your area by force-Brute Force, that is.
- Emissions-related parts for new model year vehicles may be in "pending" status for CARB exemption. Earning exemption status takes time, but will be complete before your new vehicle's first smog check.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
AEM Brute Force Air Intakes Customer Reviews
1116 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by blake b (MARSEILLES, IL) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Silverado — Friday at 8:14 PM
put on my truck 3 week's ago sound's better seem's to have more power can't see much in gas mileage difference very easy to install
Reviewed by John C (Sachse, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — Oct 22, 2014 12:21 PM
I know the pic is a little misleading but this model is the one with a COVER!!! I mean you get truly "cold air" for your stang! It's not one of those CAIs that is "open" and may have the tendency to suck the hot engine air. This baby is a muscle. The looks is so good and you can hear a somehow deeper engine sound. Must get! Oh did i say that this filter is not oiled? The best!
Reviewed by Cole C (MINNEAPOLIS, KS) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford Ranger — Oct 16, 2014 9:44 AM
this intake gave my truck a throatier sound too it.. gave a noticeable hp and torque gain overall its a great product.. installation you need some common sense it makes you think a little bit but its totally worth every cent
Reviewed by Collin E (Chesterfield, VA) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Oct 07, 2014 1:38 PM
This product is great and I am very happy with it. Looks and sounds good and great performance. A few pieces of advice if you also have an 05 Hemi. I highly recommend that you clean out your throttle body when you get to it. I had 90k miles on mine and it was pitch black on both sides. A simple can of throttle body cleaner spray will do the trick. Also, if you have fender flares, you will need to remove the front passenger side flare to remove the old air intake - this is not in the directions.
AEM Brute Force Air Intakes
- Ships By 11/20
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- s&b cold air intake reviews
- spectre intake review
- takeda cold air intake
- toyota mass air flow upgrade
- kia forte cool air intake
- air intake for bmw
- 2012 dodge ram cold air intake
- cold air intake for chevy silverado
- tacoma intake
- pickup truck bed mats
- cheap car floor mats
- truck tool box reviews