- Green Filters are engineered to fit your specific year, make and model
- The Green Air Filter improves fuel economy saving you money at the pump
- The hand-molded flexible rubber base gives the Green Air Filter an airtight seal
- Tightly-interwoven cotton filter medium traps particles as small as 5 microns letting your engine run cleaner
- The filter medium is protected by a stylish green-toned stainless steel mesh
- The washable and reusable Green Air Filter runs up to 50,000 miles between cleanings
- Environmentally friendly, Green Air Filters are reusable and reduce the volume of disposable air filters that litter land fills
- Green Filters are backed by a lifetime warranty
More and more people are going with lifetime reusable Green Air Filters. And, that's leaving OEM and other aftermarket air filters, well, green with envy.
It's not just the handsome looks or the refined European styling that's attracting attention. The Green Air Filter simply traps more dirt, fits better and has greater airflow than the competition. And that translates to more power, longer engine life and better fuel economy.
Green Filters uses two layers of woven cotton. The first layer boasts a medium knit that traps bigger chunks of engine-choking filth. The second features a super-fine weave that captures particles down to 5 microns.
The fabric is deeply pleated to create more dirt-snagging surface area. A stiff, green-toned stainless steel mesh protects the cotton filter medium, so Green Filters last virtually forever. The special hand-molded rubber base creates an airtight seal with your filter box keeping the muck out. Backed by a lifetime warranty. Go Green!
Green Air Filters Customer Reviews
210 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ardis D (SCHERTZ, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Focus — Sep 23, 2015 2:42 AM
One of the best bang for your buck performance mods that you can make. Picked up a few HP and gas mileage went up. Also intake sounds a lot more aggressive.
Reviewed by jennifer g (MIDLOTHIAN, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Escape — Sep 17, 2015 1:58 PM
Bought this over k&n. Installation took about 5 minutes. Gas milage has increased about 1.5-2 per gallon for regular about 1.0 per gallon more for reg than using premium. Filter should pay for itself in about 5 months. Noticeable increase in plwer too.
Reviewed by Jose M (AGOURA HILLS, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Focus — Sep 15, 2015 11:43 PM
At first I thought the quality was going to be a better than expected, when I first put my hands on it I noticed the filter frame bleeding a bit into the media. Second the installation with the c clamp was a bit of a hassle. Overall it was worth it, in dense air at high rpm the filter let's the engine breath way better than a paper media and what a rush!
Reviewed by Nicholas B (Pittsburgh, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Focus — Sep 15, 2015 8:09 PM
This is a good solution for an old air intake filter. I would not consider this a performance upgrade like many of the other reviews, nor have I noticed any change in sound coming from my engine bay. But it does its job and is reusable with with a cleaning kit for many many miles, so I like the product.
Ships Between 10/15 - 10/19
- What Do You Drive?