- Green Filters are engineered to fit your specific year, make and model
- The Green Air Filter improves fuel economy saving you money at the pump
- The hand-molded flexible rubber base gives the Green Air Filter an airtight seal
- Tightly-interwoven cotton filter medium traps particles as small as 5 microns letting your engine run cleaner
- The filter medium is protected by a stylish green-toned stainless steel mesh
- The washable and reusable Green Air Filter runs up to 50,000 miles between cleanings
- Environmentally friendly, Green Air Filters are reusable and reduce the volume of disposable air filters that litter land fills
- Green Filters are backed by a lifetime warranty
More and more people are going with lifetime reusable Green Air Filters. And, that's leaving OEM and other aftermarket air filters, well, green with envy.
It's not just the handsome looks or the refined European styling that's attracting attention. The Green Air Filter simply traps more dirt, fits better and has greater airflow than the competition. And that translates to more power, longer engine life and better fuel economy.
Green Filters uses two layers of woven cotton. The first layer boasts a medium knit that traps bigger chunks of engine-choking filth. The second features a super-fine weave that captures particles down to 5 microns.
The fabric is deeply pleated to create more dirt-snagging surface area. A stiff, green-toned stainless steel mesh protects the cotton filter medium, so Green Filters last virtually forever. The special hand-molded rubber base creates an airtight seal with your filter box keeping the muck out. Backed by a lifetime warranty. Go Green!
Green Air Filters Customer Reviews
184 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kenneth C (HANSCOM AFB, MA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Focus — Dec 16, 2014 8:09 PM
I knew before hand what filter I wanted, searched for it and found the best deal at Auto Anything. Direct fit, easy to install, and got to the house quick. The green filter definitely allows you to hear from inside the car the desired intake noise, turbo spool, and the bypass system in the ST as opposed to the stock filter. I recommend it for anyone looking for a minor mod.
Reviewed by Theodor K (SUFFOLK, VA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Focus — Dec 16, 2014 2:40 AM
I love being able to hear that bypass valve whoosh after building up some pressure in my ST. Run with the top of the airbox off if you want more sound! You also get about 1-2 MPG increase on the highway!
Reviewed by Richard U (carrollton, GA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Taurus — Nov 14, 2014 2:37 AM
Very well built product. So far I haven't seen a mpg increase but I do notice quicker throttle response. So far I like the product. Time will tell
Reviewed by John M (Lansdale, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Oct 22, 2014 4:51 AM
I installed a competitor's filter in an 07 Ford Supercrew 5.4 It made the truck sound like it had more omph. Don't know if I gained anything, but I got 20.5 MPG on the highway trying to get the best I could, so maybe it helped, so I put another one in an 01 Supercrew 4.6 I've had for 11 years, and I didn't notice any change at all in sound or mileage. I will test the green filter the same way when I get a chance in my 2012 5.0 Supercrew, and I plan to try one in my new 2014 Raptor Supercrew too.
Reviewed by Mark S (Columbus, OH) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Oct 21, 2014 3:05 AM
From the ordering an shipping was Fast , got the Product slapped it in was very easy just dropped it in an woke up my Truck , Great Product would buy a Green Air Filter again
Green Air Filters
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 100910
- Ships Between 1/07 - 1/09
- What Do You Drive?