- Green Filters are engineered to fit your specific year, make and model
- The Green Air Filter improves fuel economy saving you money at the pump
- The hand-molded flexible rubber base gives the Green Air Filter an airtight seal
- Tightly-interwoven cotton filter medium traps particles as small as 5 microns letting your engine run cleaner
- The filter medium is protected by a stylish green-toned stainless steel mesh
- The washable and reusable Green Air Filter runs up to 50,000 miles between cleanings
- Environmentally friendly, Green Air Filters are reusable and reduce the volume of disposable air filters that litter land fills
- Green Filters are backed by a lifetime warranty
More and more people are going with lifetime reusable Green Air Filters. And, that's leaving OEM and other aftermarket air filters, well, green with envy.
It's not just the handsome looks or the refined European styling that's attracting attention. The Green Air Filter simply traps more dirt, fits better and has greater airflow than the competition. And that translates to more power, longer engine life and better fuel economy.
Green Filters uses two layers of woven cotton. The first layer boasts a medium knit that traps bigger chunks of engine-choking filth. The second features a super-fine weave that captures particles down to 5 microns.
The fabric is deeply pleated to create more dirt-snagging surface area. A stiff, green-toned stainless steel mesh protects the cotton filter medium, so Green Filters last virtually forever. The special hand-molded rubber base creates an airtight seal with your filter box keeping the muck out. Backed by a lifetime warranty. Go Green!
Green Air Filters Customer Reviews
302 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by larry t (Grafton, ND) — Jul 04, 2017 3:33 AM
It was very difficult to install because it was 1/2 inch too long compared to the OEM filter so it had to be wrestled into the air box. At first we didn't think it could fit at all.
Reviewed by Robert V (Box Elder, SD) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jun 30, 2017 9:38 AM
your filter is a little bit to big, its to thick and does not drop down in the filter box enough, had a hard time getting the two top screws in place.
Reviewed by Michael J (Duncanville, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Subaru Outback — Jun 30, 2017 8:59 AM
This filter is s great value as it doesn't need to be changed as often as an OEM filter(paper) does. The filter gives my Outback a little boost that can really help in city driving. This filter has a lifetime guarantee so that gives you peace of mind knowing your covered.. Filter is easy to change, it took me about two minutes, and I'm not all that knowledgeable with cars, I very much recommend this filter. You'll save on having the dealer gouge you for replacing this every 3,000 miles,
Reviewed by Clayton Y (St George, UT) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Escape — Jun 19, 2017 11:20 PM
Quality of the filter high with proper sealing and filtration. Great bang for the buck for the ecoboost cars and trucks. Put this on my ford escape 2.0t. And it sounds great with more throttle response down low.
Ships Between 8/01 - 8/03
- What Do You Drive?