- Green Filters are engineered to fit your specific year, make and model
- The Green Air Filter improves fuel economy saving you money at the pump
- The hand-molded flexible rubber base gives the Green Air Filter an airtight seal
- Tightly-interwoven cotton filter medium traps particles as small as 5 microns letting your engine run cleaner
- The filter medium is protected by a stylish green-toned stainless steel mesh
- The washable and reusable Green Air Filter runs up to 50,000 miles between cleanings
- Environmentally friendly, Green Air Filters are reusable and reduce the volume of disposable air filters that litter land fills
- Green Filters are backed by a lifetime warranty
More and more people are going with lifetime reusable Green Air Filters. And, that's leaving OEM and other aftermarket air filters, well, green with envy.
It's not just the handsome looks or the refined European styling that's attracting attention. The Green Air Filter simply traps more dirt, fits better and has greater airflow than the competition. And that translates to more power, longer engine life and better fuel economy.
Green Filters uses two layers of woven cotton. The first layer boasts a medium knit that traps bigger chunks of engine-choking filth. The second features a super-fine weave that captures particles down to 5 microns.
The fabric is deeply pleated to create more dirt-snagging surface area. A stiff, green-toned stainless steel mesh protects the cotton filter medium, so Green Filters last virtually forever. The special hand-molded rubber base creates an airtight seal with your filter box keeping the muck out. Backed by a lifetime warranty. Go Green!
Green Air Filters Customer Reviews
221 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Albert C (FAIRFIELD, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Subaru Forester — Jan 30, 2016 8:40 PM
I used to have a K&N installed but the service people at the dealer tricked her into replacing it with a stock filter. I'll see how the green filter traps dirt in comparison to the K&N.
Reviewed by Jason B (CHAMBERSBURG, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Dec 24, 2015 9:22 PM
I've always used K&N filters until now. Enough said... Great Filter Quality
Reviewed by Basil D (Cupertino, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Frontier — Dec 16, 2015 4:57 PM
Manufacturer never tested it on a 2015 Frontier. 2mm to wide, 2 mm to long and the lip is too thick. I will never order from this company again. I should have stuck with K&N filter.
Ships Between 2/11 - 2/15
- What Do You Drive?