- Green Filters are engineered to fit your specific year, make and model
- The Green Air Filter improves fuel economy saving you money at the pump
- The hand-molded flexible rubber base gives the Green Air Filter an airtight seal
- Tightly-interwoven cotton filter medium traps particles as small as 5 microns letting your engine run cleaner
- The filter medium is protected by a stylish green-toned stainless steel mesh
- The washable and reusable Green Air Filter runs up to 50,000 miles between cleanings
- Environmentally friendly, Green Air Filters are reusable and reduce the volume of disposable air filters that litter land fills
- Green Filters are backed by a lifetime warranty
More and more people are going with lifetime reusable Green Air Filters. And, that's leaving OEM and other aftermarket air filters, well, green with envy.
It's not just the handsome looks or the refined European styling that's attracting attention. The Green Air Filter simply traps more dirt, fits better and has greater airflow than the competition. And that translates to more power, longer engine life and better fuel economy.
Green Filters uses two layers of woven cotton. The first layer boasts a medium knit that traps bigger chunks of engine-choking filth. The second features a super-fine weave that captures particles down to 5 microns.
The fabric is deeply pleated to create more dirt-snagging surface area. A stiff, green-toned stainless steel mesh protects the cotton filter medium, so Green Filters last virtually forever. The special hand-molded rubber base creates an airtight seal with your filter box keeping the muck out. Backed by a lifetime warranty. Go Green!
Green Air Filters Customer Reviews
262 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gregory H (Lagrange, IN) Reviewed for a 2010 Lincoln MKX — Sep 15, 2016 3:38 PM
The green filters are and excellent value. The is a little noise at fast takeoffs.
Reviewed by Max H (Pinellas Park, FL) — Sep 15, 2016 2:40 AM
I got this filter for my '13 Focus ST. The filter was super easy to install and increases the turbo and blow off sound nicely.
Reviewed by cornelio u (Mesa, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Focus — Sep 12, 2016 9:26 PM
Got the green filter in hopes of getting better Gass millage not for power as most do,i drive 70 miles round trip to work. I also modified my airbox by cutting 2/3rds of it and made an intake similar to the FS works for $100 bucks less. The green filter looks to be well made, on par with any K&N I have ever bought.The intake sound is much louder now vs stock, but in a nice deep way. Mpg test not done yet. Well see.
- Save 15% Use Promo Code 195715
Ships Between 10/03 - 10/05
- What Do You Drive?