- aFe Air Filters are custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Durable cotton gauze filter material traps more dirt and breathes easier than flimsy paper or foam filters
- Provides cleaner, more abundant airflow for improved engine performance
- aFe Filters come factory pre-oiled for trapping particles down to 2 microns in size
- Custom-molded polyurethane construction provides a tighter seal with the factory air box
- Withstands extreme engine temperatures and chemical exposure for virtually limitless life
- aFe Filters are completely washable and reusable—perfect for your wallet and the environment
- Performance custom shape sports the deepest dirt-trapping pleats on the market, plus rounded ends for extra surface area
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Your aFe Air Filter is covered by a Lifetime Warranty against defect
Give your engine a breath of fresh air for increased flow and performance. aFe Air Filters boast vastly improved dirt trapping, airflow and durability versus stock and standard paper or foam air filters.
The increased airflow of aFe Air Filters is the result of cotton gauze material that traps more filth-even particles 2 microns in size. And, aFe's performance design provides the deepest pleats on the market for more surface area to trap dirt, helping your engine breathe much easier.
The cotton gauze material also withstands extreme temperatures and engine chemicals for virtually infinite life-just clean the filter every 30,000 to 50,000 miles. And, aFe Air Filters come oiled by the factory for extra trapping power and durability.
All aFe Filters come with precision-molded polyurethane construction for a tight seal with the factory air box and wire mesh to hold the gauze layers in place. Your aFe Air Filter boasts a Lifetime Warranty against defect.
aFe Air Filters Customer Reviews
133 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by RAYMOND N (New York, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 BMW X5 — Jan 18, 2017 3:12 AM
Loved the afe air filters! 100% better then stock!! Direct fit easy installation, took me 5 minutes! Could feel an extra bite to the car super smooth ride.
Reviewed by Charles M (Newberry, IN) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-350 — Dec 28, 2016 8:36 PM
Increased my fuel milage about 1 mpg. Would give it 5 stars if it hadn't been a pita to install,which is ford's problem not the filters. Overall happy with the purchace as I didn't want to drop $300 for a complete cold air intake.
Reviewed by Kirk B (Blue Springs, MO) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Camaro — Nov 10, 2016 2:45 PM
My 2010 Camaro had 25k miles on it so it was time for a filter. Research indicated the stock air intake box was nearly equivalent to all the fancy aftermarket Cold Air Intakes on dyno testing. So I thought I would just go with a high-flow high-quality air filter replacement. Appears to be of good quality and was a perfect fit.
Reviewed by Arunabh C (CEDAR RAPIDS, IA) Reviewed for a 2007 Mercury Milan — Jun 20, 2016 12:10 PM
The air filter has a solid build and inserting it added a growl to the sound of my engine. The problem with this filter was that due to it's better quality material used it is slightly thicker and not as bendable as the factory filter, this gives it a very tight fit in the air filter compartment and one has to struggle quite a bit to close the air filter compartment tightly
Ships Between 4/25 - 4/27
- What Do You Drive?