- aFe Air Filters are custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Durable cotton gauze filter material traps more dirt and breathes easier than flimsy paper or foam filters
- Provides cleaner, more abundant airflow for improved engine performance
- aFe Filters come factory pre-oiled for trapping particles down to 2 microns in size
- Custom-molded polyurethane construction provides a tighter seal with the factory air box
- Withstands extreme engine temperatures and chemical exposure for virtually limitless life
- aFe Filters are completely washable and reusable—perfect for your wallet and the environment
- Performance custom shape sports the deepest dirt-trapping pleats on the market, plus rounded ends for extra surface area
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Your aFe Air Filter is covered by a Lifetime Warranty against defect
Give your engine a breath of fresh air for increased flow and performance. aFe Air Filters boast vastly improved dirt trapping, airflow and durability versus stock and standard paper or foam air filters.
The increased airflow of aFe Air Filters is the result of cotton gauze material that traps more filth-even particles 2 microns in size. And, aFe's performance design provides the deepest pleats on the market for more surface area to trap dirt, helping your engine breathe much easier.
The cotton gauze material also withstands extreme temperatures and engine chemicals for virtually infinite life-just clean the filter every 30,000 to 50,000 miles. And, aFe Air Filters come oiled by the factory for extra trapping power and durability.
All aFe Filters come with precision-molded polyurethane construction for a tight seal with the factory air box and wire mesh to hold the gauze layers in place. Your aFe Air Filter boasts a Lifetime Warranty against defect.
aFe Air Filters Customer Reviews
130 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Arunabh C (CEDAR RAPIDS, IA) Reviewed for a 2007 Mercury Milan — Jun 20, 2016 12:10 PM
The air filter has a solid build and inserting it added a growl to the sound of my engine. The problem with this filter was that due to it's better quality material used it is slightly thicker and not as bendable as the factory filter, this gives it a very tight fit in the air filter compartment and one has to struggle quite a bit to close the air filter compartment tightly
Reviewed by Randy H (MURRIETA, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Porsche Cayman — Jan 24, 2016 9:39 PM
The filter was Super easy to replace and took me only 10 minutes! Car induction feels smoother than before and rev's up faster than ever. Awesome product!
Reviewed by Daniel W (Rochester, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Infiniti G37 — Oct 01, 2015 4:47 AM
I almost didn't think they were going to fit....that's the only bad thing I can say about it. They come with a nice sticker alerting the grease shops that there's a washable filter so they don't throw it out. Pre-oiled and looks like nice n sturdy construction.
Reviewed by larry h (Honey Brook, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Dec 02, 2014 7:03 AM
Very easy to install. Replaced my K&N with AFE air filter. I' m getting 2 mpg better with the AFE filter.
Ships Between 6/29 - 7/01
- What Do You Drive?