- aFe Air Filters are custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Durable cotton gauze filter material traps more dirt and breathes easier than flimsy paper or foam filters
- Provides cleaner, more abundant airflow for improved engine performance
- aFe Filters come factory pre-oiled for trapping particles down to 2 microns in size
- Custom-molded polyurethane construction provides a tighter seal with the factory air box
- Withstands extreme engine temperatures and chemical exposure for virtually limitless life
- aFe Filters are completely washable and reusable—perfect for your wallet and the environment
- Performance custom shape sports the deepest dirt-trapping pleats on the market, plus rounded ends for extra surface area
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Your aFe Air Filter is covered by a Lifetime Warranty against defect
Give your engine a breath of fresh air for increased flow and performance. aFe Air Filters boast vastly improved dirt trapping, airflow and durability versus stock and standard paper or foam air filters.
The increased airflow of aFe Air Filters is the result of cotton gauze material that traps more filth-even particles 2 microns in size. And, aFe's performance design provides the deepest pleats on the market for more surface area to trap dirt, helping your engine breathe much easier.
The cotton gauze material also withstands extreme temperatures and engine chemicals for virtually infinite life-just clean the filter every 30,000 to 50,000 miles. And, aFe Air Filters come oiled by the factory for extra trapping power and durability.
All aFe Filters come with precision-molded polyurethane construction for a tight seal with the factory air box and wire mesh to hold the gauze layers in place. Your aFe Air Filter boasts a Lifetime Warranty against defect.
aFe Air Filters Customer Reviews
126 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by larry h (Honey Brook, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Dec 02, 2014 7:03 AM
Very easy to install. Replaced my K&N with AFE air filter. I' m getting 2 mpg better with the AFE filter.
Reviewed by Salvatore L (Melrose Park, IL) Reviewed for a 2010 Honda Accord — Oct 17, 2014 10:04 PM
I was very satisfied with the performance of the afe filter. What a big difference.
Reviewed by Abdulla A (Portland, OR) Reviewed for a 2006 BMW 5-Series — Aug 30, 2014 5:06 PM
After installing the aFe air filters, I've definitely noticed improved gas mileage and horsepower. I'm very happy with this purchase.
Reviewed by Phillip G (HAGERSTOWN, MD) Reviewed for a 2001 BMW 5-Series — Jul 11, 2014 7:30 AM
This part was listed on the AFE site as compatible, but not on some other sites. This fits the filter frame, but the gasket is a bit thicker than OEM. My fuel economy improved over the OE paper filter, by about 1.5 mpg highway.
- Ships Between 7/29 - 7/31
- What Do You Drive?