- aFe Air Filters are custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Durable cotton gauze filter material traps more dirt and breathes easier than flimsy paper or foam filters
- Provides cleaner, more abundant airflow for improved engine performance
- aFe Filters come factory pre-oiled for trapping particles down to 2 microns in size
- Custom-molded polyurethane construction provides a tighter seal with the factory air box
- Withstands extreme engine temperatures and chemical exposure for virtually limitless life
- aFe Filters are completely washable and reusable—perfect for your wallet and the environment
- Performance custom shape sports the deepest dirt-trapping pleats on the market, plus rounded ends for extra surface area
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Your aFe Air Filter is covered by a Lifetime Warranty against defect
Give your engine a breath of fresh air for increased flow and performance. aFe Air Filters boast vastly improved dirt trapping, airflow and durability versus stock and standard paper or foam air filters.
The increased airflow of aFe Air Filters is the result of cotton gauze material that traps more filth-even particles 2 microns in size. And, aFe's performance design provides the deepest pleats on the market for more surface area to trap dirt, helping your engine breathe much easier.
The cotton gauze material also withstands extreme temperatures and engine chemicals for virtually infinite life-just clean the filter every 30,000 to 50,000 miles. And, aFe Air Filters come oiled by the factory for extra trapping power and durability.
All aFe Filters come with precision-molded polyurethane construction for a tight seal with the factory air box and wire mesh to hold the gauze layers in place. Your aFe Air Filter boasts a Lifetime Warranty against defect.
aFe Air Filters Customer Reviews
137 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel B (SAINT PAUL, MN) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Thursday at 4:23 AM
Went with this instead of the whole air intake system. I think I did good. Have seen about 2 miles per gallon difference. Throttle response is great. It has been installed for about a month.2016 chevy 2500 HD 6.0 motor
Reviewed by Antony B (CHESTER SPRINGS, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Accord — May 16, 2017 6:25 AM
Installed it on my accord coupe 2013 v6. I cannot say that performance has been improved after I installed this filter, the engine sound became more deeper and louder, probably transmission started to work a little bit quicker. I used before KN filter and didn't noticed any difference
Reviewed by Randall M (Fisherville, KY) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Canyon — May 06, 2017 6:39 AM
Seems to help with high RPM's. MPG's went up about .5 per gallon. Very happy with AFE filter.
Reviewed by RAYMOND N (New York, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 BMW X5 — Jan 18, 2017 3:12 AM
Loved the afe air filters! 100% better then stock!! Direct fit easy installation, took me 5 minutes! Could feel an extra bite to the car super smooth ride.
Ships Between 5/30 - 6/01
- What Do You Drive?