- The aFe Pro-Guard 7 Air Filter is custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Lucky 7 layers of cotton/synthetic material provides the cleanest possible airflow to your engine
- The Pro-Guard 7 traps 11-times more dirt than wimpy paper disposable filters
- Outstanding for severe duty and hard-working engine uses
- Provides the most abundant airflow available on the market without getting bogged down by dust and dirt
- The Pro-Guard 7 is fully cleanable and reusable for a virtually limitless life of use
- Incredible 50,000 mile cleaning interval means less hassle—the Pro-Guard performs like new for years after paper filters need to be thrown out
- The aFe Pro-Guard provides an immediate improvement in horsepower, torque and EGTs for outstanding engine performance
- Your aFe Pro-Guard 7 Air Filter is backed by a Lifetime Warranty against defect
Hit the performance air filter jackpot! The aFe Pro-Guard 7 Air Filter boasts 7 lucky cotton/synthetic material layers for the cleanest, highest volume airflow on the market. Plus, the durable material needs washing only once every 50,000 miles-a winning ticket for you.
With a unique performance shape and design, the Pro-Guard 7 traps 11-times more dirt than unlucky paper disposable filters. Best of all, the aFe Pro-Guard holds all of this dust, dirt and particles without restricting airflow to your engine.
The result is an immediately noticeable power difference over paper and cotton gauze filters. More horsepower, boosted torque and lower EGTs-an engine performance trifecta.
Don't roll the dice on a disposable air filter-bet on the aFe Pro-Guard 7's outstanding dirt trapping capacity, high-flow ability and no-fuss long life. Plus, your Pro-Guard 7 Air Filter is covered by a Lifetime Warranty against defect.
aFe Pro-Guard 7 Air Filters Customer Reviews
25 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Paul G (Decatur, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 03, 2014 9:42 PM
AFE filters are top notch. Stop wasting your money on the cheap filters from china-mart. Sure the AFE filters cost more upfront, but they are a higher quality filter and they will probably outlast the vehicle that you install them in.
Reviewed by Carl H (Eatonton, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-450/550 — Feb 12, 2014 5:10 AM
It was just as advertised. Don't know about performance yet but it should help.
Reviewed by Dennis C (NEW ORLEANS, LA) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Charger — Oct 08, 2013 10:12 PM
Great air filter fits without any problems. Gives the car a little growl when I step on the gas. . and better gas mileage.
Reviewed by robert l (bozeman, MT) Reviewed for a 2000 Dodge Ram — Jul 15, 2013 5:57 AM
wanted something for stock airbox that would filter well and breathe well also. this fits the bill perfectly , fits very well in stock air box.
Reviewed by Joseph M (Wexford, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-350 — Jan 02, 2013 10:53 AM
Easy to install. Fit in place. Difficult to find an aftermarket replacement that improves performance and mileage.
Ships Between 2/11 - 2/15
- What Do You Drive?