- Get a Free aFe Hat With Purchase - A $15.75 Value!
- Get a Free aFe Gloves With Purchase - A $17.85 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The aFe Cold Air Intake System is custom-built for your specific make, model and year vehicle
- Increased airflow instantly boosts acceleration and overall engine power
- For increasing levels of performance, aFe Air Intakes come in 1 or 2 stages:
- Stage 1: Replaces factory air box and air filter
- Stage 2: Replaces factory air box, air filter and intake tube
- aFe also lets you choose from up to 3 high-performance filters:
- aFe Original: aFe's original high-performance filter; 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze (Blue)
- Pro-Guard 7: aFe's patented heavy-duty filter, 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze with 2-layers of non-woven polyester (Yellow)
- Pro-Dry S: aFe's oil-free filter, synthetic media requires no oil-the easiest-to-service filter in the lineup (Grey)
- Each aFe high-performance filter is completely cleanable and reusable
- Straightforward installation uses common tools and takes less than half an hour
- aFe Air Intake Systems mount to factory holes—no drilling or other modifications required
- Your aFe performance filter carries a 1-year warranty; your Intake System boasts a Lifetime Warranty against defect
Stop that stock intake from strangling your vehicle's performance. aFe's Cold Air Intake System delivers seat-of-your-pants power gains and lets you to choose performance and filter options.
Depending on the performance needs of your engine, aFe replaces restrictive stock parts with custom-tuned components. Most kits include an aFe performance filter of your choice and all come with a powder-coated steel heat shield to keep the air flow cool.
And, it gets better. Some kits actually replace the entire stock intake system. Your engine gets the maximum, most efficient air intake possible-monster gains of up to 50 horsepower! What's more, aFe Air Intakes work with your other performance upgrades to bring out the best your engine has to offer.
Every aFe Cold Air Intake includes the filter and everything needed to optimize performance. And, the bolt-on design only takes about half an hour to install. Plus, your aFe Cold Air Intake Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes Customer Reviews
1434 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Larry a (Spring Hill, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Friday at 9:02 AM
Fast shipping, excellent product, easy install, very satisfied with the overall experience and product.
Reviewed by Ryan L (BOERNE, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Volkswagen Jetta — Feb 15, 2017 8:42 AM
So far it's been a great install, easy and looks clean! Immediately could tell a differeance at the throttle, warm up and cold driving a lot smoother now. Haven't filled up since I've put the CAI in but estimating at least a 2 MPG gain on my TDI. Great for my commuter, definitely worth the buy
Reviewed by Brad M (Tea, SD) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-250 — Jan 24, 2017 5:42 AM
Is as described. Install took about 45 minutes and is fairly simple with any mechanical skills at all. The new intake doesn't just drop in with no effort but it really isn't that bad with the help of my son to hold the light. Don't know about gas mileage since I've only ran 1 tank of fuel through it but it did go up a 1/2 mpg on the dash computer. I am also running #1 diesel so the true test will come when spring arrives.
Reviewed by Jason S (MARLTON, NJ) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tundra — Jan 20, 2017 8:24 AM
Excellent CAI! Came packaged very well, and all items were included. Instructions were a little hard to follow, but, overall, easy installation. Took about 2 hours. Performance was immediately noticeable! Very nice sound and can feel the additional HP. Seems to offer a faster throttle response and the sound is awesome! VERY HAPPY and the customer service at Auto Anything was excellent!!!
Reviewed by BRANDON A (Nashua, NH) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 28, 2016 8:21 AM
Added a little bit of performance and a little bit of fuel efficiency. Nothing crazy, but every little bit helps. It gets rid of all the baffling so the engine sounds a lot louder. I first installed this on a N/A engine, but now it is installed on a supercharger. It works great in both. The only issue I ran into was it doesn't create a good seal where the stock intake did. It comes with a plug for the front inlet which is great for off roading though. It also weights 5-7 lbs less than stock.