aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes
- Ships Between 5/07 - 5/11
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The aFe Cold Air Intake System is custom-built for your specific make, model and year vehicle
- Increased airflow instantly boosts acceleration and overall engine power
- For increasing levels of performance, aFe Air Intakes come in 1 or 2 stages:
- Stage 1: Replaces factory air box and air filter
- Stage 2: Replaces factory air box, air filter and intake tube
- aFe also lets you choose from up to 3 high-performance filters:
- aFe Original: aFe's original high-performance filter; 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze (Blue)
- Pro-Guard 7: aFe's patented heavy-duty filter, 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze with 2-layers of non-woven polyester (Yellow)
- Pro-Dry S: aFe's oil-free filter, synthetic media requires no oil-the easiest-to-service filter in the lineup (Grey)
- Each aFe high-performance filter is completely cleanable and reusable
- Straightforward installation uses common tools and takes less than half an hour
- aFe Air Intake Systems mount to factory holes—no drilling or other modifications required
- Your aFe performance filter carries a 1-year warranty; your Intake System boasts a Lifetime Warranty against defect
Stop that stock intake from strangling your vehicle's performance. aFe's Cold Air Intake System delivers seat-of-your-pants power gains and lets you to choose performance and filter options.
Depending on the performance needs of your engine, aFe replaces restrictive stock parts with custom-tuned components. Most kits include an aFe performance filter of your choice and all come with a powder-coated steel heat shield to keep the air flow cool.
And, it gets better. Some kits actually replace the entire stock intake system. Your engine gets the maximum, most efficient air intake possible-monster gains of up to 50 horsepower! What's more, aFe Air Intakes work with your other performance upgrades to bring out the best your engine has to offer.
Every aFe Cold Air Intake includes the filter and everything needed to optimize performance. And, the bolt-on design only takes about half an hour to install. Plus, your aFe Cold Air Intake Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes Customer Reviews
1365 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kenneth C (HOSCHTON, GA) Reviewed for a 2005 BMW Z4 — Jan 26, 2015 7:25 PM
I haven't had it installed for very long, but it is apparent that gas mileage has improved by approximately 1.5 to 2 miles per gallon. Power increase is a little more difficult to quantify because it was powerful to begin with. I had only one glitch with the installation. I had to modify a rubber bracket that held the radiator intake hose against the frame in order for the housing to sit correctly, but that was the only problem. Nice kit. The whole process took less than twenty minutes.
Reviewed by Jeremy E (Vale, OR) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Jan 21, 2015 8:18 AM
Mine is the chrome model so it dresses up the engine bay... It feels like there is more torque... And when you are getting on the throttle it sounds amazing... And I installed it in about 30 to 45 minutes... All in all a good buy!!
Reviewed by MICHAEL O (BERWICK, ME) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Jan 11, 2015 8:37 AM
The looks and increase in power and throttle response are great. Only issue is check engine light on now for EGR flow.
Reviewed by Mike G (Golden, CO) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 05, 2015 8:20 AM
I didn't buy this CAI and expect a automatic improvement in performance or MPG gain. However, it sounds great and the throttle response is better. Install wasn't as easy as I thought. I've installed 3 others on different cars, but this one was the hardest. The vacuum line on my Tacoma wasn't long enough so I had to buy a extender.
- air ride intake system
- brute force air intake
- spectra cold air intake
- volant air intake review
- ford cold air intake
- ford cold air intake systems
- bmw cold air intake
- 2010 f150 cold air intake
- best cold air intake for silverado
- tacoma lift kit
- tool boxes for pickups
- roof rack for suv
- soft truck bed covers