aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes
- Ships Between 12/01 - 12/03
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The aFe Cold Air Intake System is custom-built for your specific make, model and year vehicle
- Increased airflow instantly boosts acceleration and overall engine power
- For increasing levels of performance, aFe Air Intakes come in 1 or 2 stages:
- Stage 1: Replaces factory air box and air filter
- Stage 2: Replaces factory air box, air filter and intake tube
- aFe also lets you choose from up to 3 high-performance filters:
- aFe Original: aFe's original high-performance filter; 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze (Blue)
- Pro-Guard 7: aFe's patented heavy-duty filter, 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze with 2-layers of non-woven polyester (Yellow)
- Pro-Dry S: aFe's oil-free filter, synthetic media requires no oil-the easiest-to-service filter in the lineup (Grey)
- Each aFe high-performance filter is completely cleanable and reusable
- Straightforward installation uses common tools and takes less than half an hour
- aFe Air Intake Systems mount to factory holes—no drilling or other modifications required
- Your aFe performance filter carries a 1-year warranty; your Intake System boasts a Lifetime Warranty against defect
Stop that stock intake from strangling your vehicle's performance. aFe's Cold Air Intake System delivers seat-of-your-pants power gains and lets you to choose performance and filter options.
Depending on the performance needs of your engine, aFe replaces restrictive stock parts with custom-tuned components. Most kits include an aFe performance filter of your choice and all come with a powder-coated steel heat shield to keep the air flow cool.
And, it gets better. Some kits actually replace the entire stock intake system. Your engine gets the maximum, most efficient air intake possible-monster gains of up to 50 horsepower! What's more, aFe Air Intakes work with your other performance upgrades to bring out the best your engine has to offer.
Every aFe Cold Air Intake includes the filter and everything needed to optimize performance. And, the bolt-on design only takes about half an hour to install. Plus, your aFe Cold Air Intake Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes Customer Reviews
1354 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by jason M (OLIVEHURST, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chrysler 300 — Nov 17, 2014 8:06 PM
Easy to install. Quality was better than expected. Changed the tone of my engine dramatically.
Reviewed by cody h (Murrieta, CA) — Nov 13, 2014 8:42 PM
I'm very happy with this product! It was very easy to install instantly added power and fuel efficiency and looks cool but not overdone.
Reviewed by Lamson L (Irvine, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Nov 08, 2014 12:26 AM
Installation a breeze for a very novice truck owner. Designed for drop in replacement with very clear installation instructions. Best part is the immediate noticeable gain in power and responsiveness - very impressive. Love the humming sound. Can't tell if there's any significant improvement in fuel savings but it's secondary to performance. My only regret is that this should have been done 4 years ago when the truck was purchased.
Reviewed by Daniel D (Yorktown, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Nov 03, 2014 3:21 AM
As the title suggests, this is my second aFe Magnum Force CAI. I had a good experience with the previous CAI on my 2011 Tundra, so when I upgraded my truck to a 2015, I decided to stick with aFe again. Good fit (although it does rub on the engine cover), good finish, and an overall good looking product. The instructions still lack a bit, but anyone with decent mechanical sense can work through it.
Reviewed by Jacob S (LAREDO, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Charger — Oct 30, 2014 8:08 PM
This cold air intake system was so awesome. Im glad i made this purchase. And power increase was noticable. And will be making another purchase from auto anything.
- afe intake systems
- cold air intake bypass valve
- takeda air intake
- volant intake
- window cover pontaic vibe 2005
- jeep cold air intake
- cold intakes 1982 toyota truck
- cold air intake for honda civic
- 2010 f150 cold air intake
- 2012 jeep wrangler cold air intake
- cover for car
- truck tailgate accessories