- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The aFe Cold Air Intake System is custom-built for your specific make, model and year vehicle
- Increased airflow instantly boosts acceleration and overall engine power
- For increasing levels of performance, aFe Air Intakes come in 1 or 2 stages:
- Stage 1: Replaces factory air box and air filter
- Stage 2: Replaces factory air box, air filter and intake tube
- aFe also lets you choose from up to 3 high-performance filters:
- aFe Original: aFe's original high-performance filter; 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze (Blue)
- Pro-Guard 7: aFe's patented heavy-duty filter, 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze with 2-layers of non-woven polyester (Yellow)
- Pro-Dry S: aFe's oil-free filter, synthetic media requires no oil-the easiest-to-service filter in the lineup (Grey)
- Each aFe high-performance filter is completely cleanable and reusable
- Straightforward installation uses common tools and takes less than half an hour
- aFe Air Intake Systems mount to factory holes—no drilling or other modifications required
- Your aFe performance filter carries a 1-year warranty; your Intake System boasts a Lifetime Warranty against defect
Stop that stock intake from strangling your vehicle's performance. aFe's Cold Air Intake System delivers seat-of-your-pants power gains and lets you to choose performance and filter options.
Depending on the performance needs of your engine, aFe replaces restrictive stock parts with custom-tuned components. Most kits include an aFe performance filter of your choice and all come with a powder-coated steel heat shield to keep the air flow cool.
And, it gets better. Some kits actually replace the entire stock intake system. Your engine gets the maximum, most efficient air intake possible-monster gains of up to 50 horsepower! What's more, aFe Air Intakes work with your other performance upgrades to bring out the best your engine has to offer.
Every aFe Cold Air Intake includes the filter and everything needed to optimize performance. And, the bolt-on design only takes about half an hour to install. Plus, your aFe Cold Air Intake Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes Customer Reviews
1391 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by zlatko p (SALT LAKE CITY, UT) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Tuesday at 5:14 AM
Installation was somewhat simple. Quality was OK, could be better. It's not OEM fit. Rubber seal that goes to the fender was tight if you mount it to the box instead of a fender. Cover should really have 6 mounting points ( cover bows up with 4). Check vacuum holes because there there was plastic left inaide due to molding process. No performance data yet. Great sound though
Reviewed by Dalton S (FRANKLINVILLE, NJ) Reviewed for a 2002 BMW 3-Series — Jan 22, 2016 7:15 AM
Looks amazing, sounds amazing, and feels amazing in the pull of the powerband.
Reviewed by Michael P (moreno valley, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Durango — Jan 19, 2016 11:11 AM
Funny, AFE website says their intake is C.A.R.B. Certified for 2015 Dodge Durango but autoanthing said it could not ship to CA, so did a work around and purchased the same intake for 2013 Durango R/T and shipped just fine. Intake built well and excellent quality. Installing was a little tight but fit. Make sure it sits really close to the AC port but not touching, if it's too high then it will rub on the hood liner. Performance is great, increased sound notes on R/T and engine flows better.