- Ships Between 8/04 - 8/06
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The aFe Cold Air Intake System is custom-built for your specific make, model and year vehicle
- Increased airflow instantly boosts acceleration and overall engine power
- For increasing levels of performance, aFe Air Intakes come in 1 or 2 stages:
- Stage 1: Replaces factory air box and air filter
- Stage 2: Replaces factory air box, air filter and intake tube
- aFe also lets you choose from up to 3 high-performance filters:
- aFe Original: aFe's original high-performance filter; 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze (Blue)
- Pro-Guard 7: aFe's patented heavy-duty filter, 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze with 2-layers of non-woven polyester (Yellow)
- Pro-Dry S: aFe's oil-free filter, synthetic media requires no oil-the easiest-to-service filter in the lineup (Grey)
- Each aFe high-performance filter is completely cleanable and reusable
- Straightforward installation uses common tools and takes less than half an hour
- aFe Air Intake Systems mount to factory holes—no drilling or other modifications required
- Your aFe performance filter carries a 1-year warranty; your Intake System boasts a Lifetime Warranty against defect
Stop that stock intake from strangling your vehicle's performance. aFe's Cold Air Intake System delivers seat-of-your-pants power gains and lets you to choose performance and filter options.
Depending on the performance needs of your engine, aFe replaces restrictive stock parts with custom-tuned components. Most kits include an aFe performance filter of your choice and all come with a powder-coated steel heat shield to keep the air flow cool.
And, it gets better. Some kits actually replace the entire stock intake system. Your engine gets the maximum, most efficient air intake possible-monster gains of up to 50 horsepower! What's more, aFe Air Intakes work with your other performance upgrades to bring out the best your engine has to offer.
Every aFe Cold Air Intake includes the filter and everything needed to optimize performance. And, the bolt-on design only takes about half an hour to install. Plus, your aFe Cold Air Intake Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes Customer Reviews
1372 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by phil d (ALEDO, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-250 — Tuesday at 8:06 AM
I bought this because it said it was a sealed air box with duct from up by grill. Not even close, where the stock box got air under right fender there a over sized oval hole in the new box that you can't tell if you even matched the two together any no seal there at all. Duck is a tray that fits on top the battery and has 2 side (an duct?) that supposed to match a hole in air box,well very half ass. I have a scanguage2 and air temp was cooler stoch then with this setup.
Reviewed by Durrell C (NORTH LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — Jul 21, 2015 8:05 PM
Looks and sounds great. You can actually feel the gains in HP when you romp on it. Gas mileage has improved 1-2 mi per gal. Highly recommend over others.
Reviewed by Wayne L (Norwalk, OH) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jul 13, 2015 8:54 AM
A day after I installed the cold air intake I took my truck for a 200 mile trip. Noticed a increase of 3-4mpg. Went from 21 mpg to 24mpg. When coming to a stop and giving it gas there is a quicker response also. Very satisfied.
Reviewed by Austin B (BIRMINGHAM, AL) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jul 09, 2015 10:49 AM
If you want an intake that is definitely going to add some sound under the hood this is it, if not then you should go another route. I love the sound, my wife doesn't so much but that is fine. It looks good under the hood!
- air ride intake system
- brute force air intake
- spectra cold air intake
- volant air intake review
- ford cold air intake
- ford cold air intake systems
- bmw cold air intake
- 2010 f150 cold air intake
- best cold air intake for silverado
- tacoma lift kit
- tool boxes for pickups
- roof rack for suv
- soft truck bed covers