aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 111015
- Ships Between 1/06 - 1/08
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The aFe Cold Air Intake System is custom-built for your specific make, model and year vehicle
- Increased airflow instantly boosts acceleration and overall engine power
- For increasing levels of performance, aFe Air Intakes come in 1 or 2 stages:
- Stage 1: Replaces factory air box and air filter
- Stage 2: Replaces factory air box, air filter and intake tube
- aFe also lets you choose from up to 3 high-performance filters:
- aFe Original: aFe's original high-performance filter; 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze (Blue)
- Pro-Guard 7: aFe's patented heavy-duty filter, 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze with 2-layers of non-woven polyester (Yellow)
- Pro-Dry S: aFe's oil-free filter, synthetic media requires no oil-the easiest-to-service filter in the lineup (Grey)
- Each aFe high-performance filter is completely cleanable and reusable
- Straightforward installation uses common tools and takes less than half an hour
- aFe Air Intake Systems mount to factory holes—no drilling or other modifications required
- Your aFe performance filter carries a 1-year warranty; your Intake System boasts a Lifetime Warranty against defect
Stop that stock intake from strangling your vehicle's performance. aFe's Cold Air Intake System delivers seat-of-your-pants power gains and lets you to choose performance and filter options.
Depending on the performance needs of your engine, aFe replaces restrictive stock parts with custom-tuned components. Most kits include an aFe performance filter of your choice and all come with a powder-coated steel heat shield to keep the air flow cool.
And, it gets better. Some kits actually replace the entire stock intake system. Your engine gets the maximum, most efficient air intake possible-monster gains of up to 50 horsepower! What's more, aFe Air Intakes work with your other performance upgrades to bring out the best your engine has to offer.
Every aFe Cold Air Intake includes the filter and everything needed to optimize performance. And, the bolt-on design only takes about half an hour to install. Plus, your aFe Cold Air Intake Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes Customer Reviews
1358 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Donald F (Bakersfield, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Dec 15, 2014 4:06 PM
beautiful piece of work. But way to loud. I have had 2 K&Ns and they neve came close to the noise level. Also it cause some kind of annoying vibration that comes through my dash of my New Truck. 2014 F-150. I am debating whether to keep it or not....
Reviewed by Michael G (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Nov 24, 2014 11:34 AM
Air flow quality can be felt on acceleration. The sound of the turbo chargers is greatly enhanced as well. Overall a good product I would recommend!
Reviewed by jason M (OLIVEHURST, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chrysler 300 — Nov 17, 2014 8:06 PM
Easy to install. Quality was better than expected. Changed the tone of my engine dramatically.
- afe intake systems
- cold air intake bypass valve
- takeda air intake
- volant intake
- window cover pontaic vibe 2005
- jeep cold air intake
- cold intakes 1982 toyota truck
- cold air intake for honda civic
- 2010 f150 cold air intake
- 2012 jeep wrangler cold air intake
- cover for car
- truck tailgate accessories