- Rebates: $50 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The aFe Cold Air Intake System is custom-built for your specific make, model and year vehicle
- Increased airflow instantly boosts acceleration and overall engine power
- For increasing levels of performance, aFe Air Intakes come in 1 or 2 stages:
- Stage 1: Replaces factory air box and air filter
- Stage 2: Replaces factory air box, air filter and intake tube
- aFe also lets you choose from up to 3 high-performance filters:
- aFe Original: aFe's original high-performance filter; 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze (Blue)
- Pro-Guard 7: aFe's patented heavy-duty filter, 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze with 2-layers of non-woven polyester (Yellow)
- Pro-Dry S: aFe's oil-free filter, synthetic media requires no oil-the easiest-to-service filter in the lineup (Grey)
- Each aFe high-performance filter is completely cleanable and reusable
- Straightforward installation uses common tools and takes less than half an hour
- aFe Air Intake Systems mount to factory holes—no drilling or other modifications required
- Your aFe performance filter carries a 1-year warranty; your Intake System boasts a Lifetime Warranty against defect
Stop that stock intake from strangling your vehicle's performance. aFe's Cold Air Intake System delivers seat-of-your-pants power gains and lets you to choose performance and filter options.
Depending on the performance needs of your engine, aFe replaces restrictive stock parts with custom-tuned components. Most kits include an aFe performance filter of your choice and all come with a powder-coated steel heat shield to keep the air flow cool.
And, it gets better. Some kits actually replace the entire stock intake system. Your engine gets the maximum, most efficient air intake possible-monster gains of up to 50 horsepower! What's more, aFe Air Intakes work with your other performance upgrades to bring out the best your engine has to offer.
Every aFe Cold Air Intake includes the filter and everything needed to optimize performance. And, the bolt-on design only takes about half an hour to install. Plus, your aFe Cold Air Intake Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes Customer Reviews
1415 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brian P (POCATELLO, ID) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Frontier — Aug 23, 2016 5:33 PM
Install took appx. 1.5 hrs. due to oddly placed retention bolt on stock air box. Price was good after rebate & coupon code. Allows you to keep the stock engine cover on the Frontier. Noticeable throttle response improvement off the line. Seem to lose a little torque in the 1-2k rpm (coasting) range & gains in the 3-5k range. Installed a Tonneau at the same time & combined saw a gas mileage increase of 22% (about 4 mpg. combined) from 18.7 to 22.9 normal combined driving (measured on OBD).
Reviewed by Shivam C (Edison, NJ) Reviewed for a 2004 BMW 5-Series — Aug 11, 2016 2:07 PM
I spend close to $300 only since I wanted to ensure correct fitment rather than making an intake myself for a fraction of the cost. however, when I took out the old air-intake box assembly, I realized the poor fitment. I had to professionally get the heat-metal shield cut to proper size, in addition, the hose adaptor for where the intake sensor goes was so poorly designed that it, in fact damaged the sensor! the adaptor was incorrectly shaped and did not fit. WORST PURCHASE!!
Reviewed by Kyle D (SANDY, UT) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Challenger — Jul 31, 2016 3:26 PM
Once again AFE doesn't disappoint. I've been a fan and customer of AFE for over 15 years using it for my Ford F350 7.3L diesel. I recently aquired a 2014 Dodge challenger SRT8 so naturally I had to put my first mod in place. Just as expected the throttle response was better right out of the driveway and that enviable growl from the Hemi wakes up a bit. The blue oiled looks great. The instructions could be a little more precise for those of us that are not mechanically inclined by trade.
Reviewed by chul s (BURNSVILLE, MN) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Cherokee — Jul 26, 2016 5:48 AM
This intake is perhaps the best designed I have ever installed on a vehicle - fitment was spot on and the sound is incredible, the gains are noticeable, and highway mileage has gone up...win win.
Reviewed by benjamin h (ANDERSON, IN) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Ranger — Jul 18, 2016 10:54 AM
it was easy to install i highly recommend get afe throttle body with it too it gives it a excellent whistle an feel a swell it is huge horse power gain on acceleration!!!!!!!!!