- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intake System is custom-built for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Increased airflow instantly boosts acceleration and overall engine horsepower
- For increasing levels of performance, your Magnum Force Air Intake comes in 1 or 2 stages:
- Stage 1: Replaces factory air box and air filter
- Stage 2: Replaces factory air box, air filter and intake tube
- aFe also lets you choose from up to 3 high-performance air filters:
- aFe Original: aFe's original high-performance filter; 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze (Blue)
- Pro-Guard 7: aFe's patented heavy-duty filter, 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze with 2-layers of non-woven polyester (Yellow)
- Pro-Dry S: aFe's oil-free filter, synthetic media requires no oil-the easiest-to-service filter in the lineup (Grey)
- Each aFe high-performance filter is completely cleanable and reusable
- Straightforward installation uses common hand tools and takes less than half an hour
- aFe Air Intake Systems mount to factory holes—no drilling or other modifications required
- Your aFe Magnum Intake is Made in the USA!
- Your aFe performance air filter carries a 1-year warranty; your Intake System boasts a Lifetime Warranty against defect
Stop that stock air intake system from strangling your vehicle's performance. aFe's Magnum Force Cold Air Intake System delivers seat-of-your-pants power gains and lets you to choose performance and filter options.
Depending on the performance needs of your engine, aFe replaces restrictive stock parts with custom-tuned components. Most kits include an aFe performance filter of your choice and all come with a powder-coated steel heat shield to keep the air flow cool.
And, it gets better. Some kits actually replace the entire stock intake system. Your engine gets the maximum, most efficient air possible-monster gains of up to 50 horsepower! What's more, aFe Air Intakes work with your other performance upgrades to bring out the best your engine has to offer and maximize horsepower.
Every aFe Cold Air Intake includes the filter and everything needed to optimize performance. And, the bolt-on design only takes about half an hour to install. Plus, your aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intake Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty against defects.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intake Customer Reviews
1464 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kenneth J (GILBERT, AZ) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Dec 01, 2017 7:48 AM
Overall happy with purchase. Good quality from the intake tube, to the filter housing, to the filter itself. I put in since I needed a new filter and wanted to "simplify" the engine bay, as the factory intake is large. Install is pretty much self-explanatory, but the instructions would get a "C" rating in grade school. Black/white poor quality pictures, with limited text. Seems to drone at modest throttle acceleration w/ a/c turned on.
Reviewed by Scott S (WILSON, WY) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Nov 27, 2017 6:17 AM
This intake looks and sounds great! Installation was not a complete breeze but I'm not the most handy. For the mechanically inclined probably have it done in an hour tops. Why I didn't give it a higher over all is the loss of mid range power. Better throttle response and top end. Felt I lost a lil in that important 2200-4000 range. As far as Auto Anything goes I will not shop anywhere else from now on.
Reviewed by Manuel A (Alice, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Nov 22, 2017 2:34 AM
Made huge improvement to power and mpg love every bit of it except it doesn't seal to the top of the hood like my air raid does. That's probably the only way that it could be better. Other then that I love it.