- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The aFe Cold Air Intake System is custom-built for your specific make, model and year vehicle
- Increased airflow instantly boosts acceleration and overall engine power
- For increasing levels of performance, aFe Air Intakes come in 1 or 2 stages:
- Stage 1: Replaces factory air box and air filter
- Stage 2: Replaces factory air box, air filter and intake tube
- aFe also lets you choose from up to 3 high-performance filters:
- aFe Original: aFe's original high-performance filter; 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze (Blue)
- Pro-Guard 7: aFe's patented heavy-duty filter, 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze with 2-layers of non-woven polyester (Yellow)
- Pro-Dry S: aFe's oil-free filter, synthetic media requires no oil-the easiest-to-service filter in the lineup (Grey)
- Each aFe high-performance filter is completely cleanable and reusable
- Straightforward installation uses common tools and takes less than half an hour
- aFe Air Intake Systems mount to factory holes—no drilling or other modifications required
- Your aFe performance filter carries a 1-year warranty; your Intake System boasts a Lifetime Warranty against defect
Stop that stock intake from strangling your vehicle's performance. aFe's Cold Air Intake System delivers seat-of-your-pants power gains and lets you to choose performance and filter options.
Depending on the performance needs of your engine, aFe replaces restrictive stock parts with custom-tuned components. Most kits include an aFe performance filter of your choice and all come with a powder-coated steel heat shield to keep the air flow cool.
And, it gets better. Some kits actually replace the entire stock intake system. Your engine gets the maximum, most efficient air intake possible-monster gains of up to 50 horsepower! What's more, aFe Air Intakes work with your other performance upgrades to bring out the best your engine has to offer.
Every aFe Cold Air Intake includes the filter and everything needed to optimize performance. And, the bolt-on design only takes about half an hour to install. Plus, your aFe Cold Air Intake Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes Customer Reviews
1436 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by BRANDON A (Nashua, NH) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 28, 2016 8:21 AM
Added a little bit of performance and a little bit of fuel efficiency. Nothing crazy, but every little bit helps. It gets rid of all the baffling so the engine sounds a lot louder. I first installed this on a N/A engine, but now it is installed on a supercharger. It works great in both. The only issue I ran into was it doesn't create a good seal where the stock intake did. It comes with a plug for the front inlet which is great for off roading though. It also weights 5-7 lbs less than stock.
Reviewed by Joseph A (EGG HARBOR TOWNSHIP, NJ) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Ranger — Dec 22, 2016 2:24 PM
This air intake is GREAT! The old mass air flow did not come out very easy, but with the new screws provided, I just drilled out the old ones!
Reviewed by Dan N (Cordova, TN) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford F-350 — Dec 19, 2016 8:38 PM
Nice air intake. Not bad at all. I feel all intake kits are overpriced and this one is no exception. Sounds nice. Seems to be nice quality. Don't notice a huge difference but I'm sure my powerstroke is breathing better.
Reviewed by Christopher E (PIEDMONT, WV) Reviewed for a 2009 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 14, 2016 12:39 AM
Really like the looks of it. Definitely added some power. Really pleased easy to install
Reviewed by Oscar C (LOS ANGELES, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Dec 13, 2016 11:48 PM
Over all awesome exhaust , easy to install . Except the fact to put the sealed box for the air filter , the wholes weren't aligned right so I can screw onto the truck , & except of having the 3 wholes that it should've had , it only came with two so I had to make my own or it wouldn't stay on so well . But overall great performance.