- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Block water, mud and sand from clogging your air intake system with the Volant Cold Air Intake Pre-Filter
- Custom-made to fit over the performance air filter in your Volant Cold Air Intake Kit
- Adds an extra layer of defense against moisture, grime and other roadway filth
- Proprietary hydrophobic treatment repels water away from your filter
- Uniformly spaced micron holes prevent debris .005" or larger from passing
- Maintains the smooth rush of oxygen through your intake and into your engine
- Sleek black finish blends with all your under-hood components
- Volant backs your Cold Air Intake Pre-Filter with a 1-year warranty
Rainy commutes wreak real havoc on your engine's performance. Downpours drench your vulnerable air filter, clogging the filtration and bringing flow to a grinding halt. Shield your high-flow air filter from this crippling fate with a Volant Cold Air Intake Pre-Filter. Slipping right over your Volant Air Filter, it blocks water, mud and sand from choking the fast flow of oxygen.
There's no magic at work inside your Volant Pre-Filter—just ingenious engineering. The power-happy minds at Volant cooked up a proprietary hydrophobic process that bounces water right off the Pre-Filter's durable polyester fabric. And, precision-patterned micron openings close the door on microscopic crud .005" or larger to keep your filter clean.
Best of all, the Volant Cold Air Intake Pre-Filter blocks dirt and moisture without interfering with your airflow. Like an invisible wall, cold air flows freely through the pre-filter, to the cotton-gauze air filter and into your engine for the same huge gains in horsepower and torque. Plus, Volant covers your Pre-Filter with a 1-year warranty.
Volant Cold Air Intake Pre-Filters Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael A (COLLEGE STATION, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Apr 09, 2013 9:21 PM
Just a little rubbing from the ram pushing my fire wall. Should be an easy fix. Most likely my oversized wheels Over all this is a great product that yields great results...
Reviewed by Joshua D (Fruita, CO) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Titan — Dec 16, 2012 5:50 PM
Ordered this to replace the stock airbox and filter which is a PITA to close if not using an OEM Nissan filter. I ordered the Donaldson dry filter with the CAI and a pre-filter. So far I'm very happy, looks better, MPG seem to have improved slightly when staying off the throttle and it sounds great if you get on it. Much cleaner look and a much easier system to open/close than the OEM which was garbage in my opinion.
Reviewed by MICHAEL W (Sacramento, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Sep 29, 2007 11:12 AM
I work in diesel field repair, farm, heavy equipment, and eletrical generators. The dust conditions are extreme. The pre filter helps filter out the larger dust particles. I was cleaning the air filter on my service vechile once a week. I hope to go to once a month. Just to give you a idea of the dust conditions. Most air filters on the farm and heavy equipment are cleaned daily. With the cost of fuel clean filters are a must in my business.
- volant air
- injen hydro shield
- k&n pre filter
- aem dryflow filter
- 2011 chevy duramax air filter
- acura air filter
- saturn floor mats
- g37 air filter
- 2012 dodge ram 1500 aftermarket air filters
- aem dryflow saturn outlook
- automobile window rain guards
- cargo net for pickup truck bed
- pickup truck seat covers