Volant Cold Air Intake Pre-Filters
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 11/26 - 12/02
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Block water, mud and sand from clogging your air intake system with the Volant Cold Air Intake Pre-Filter
- Custom-made to fit over the performance air filter in your Volant Cold Air Intake Kit
- Adds an extra layer of defense against moisture, grime and other roadway filth
- Proprietary hydrophobic treatment repels water away from your filter
- Uniformly spaced micron holes prevent debris .005" or larger from passing
- Maintains the smooth rush of oxygen through your intake and into your engine
- Sleek black finish blends with all your under-hood components
- Volant backs your Cold Air Intake Pre-Filter with a 1-year warranty
Rainy commutes wreak real havoc on your engine's performance. Downpours drench your vulnerable air filter, clogging the filtration and bringing flow to a grinding halt. Shield your high-flow air filter from this crippling fate with a Volant Cold Air Intake Pre-Filter. Slipping right over your Volant Air Filter, it blocks water, mud and sand from choking the fast flow of oxygen.
There's no magic at work inside your Volant Pre-Filter—just ingenious engineering. The power-happy minds at Volant cooked up a proprietary hydrophobic process that bounces water right off the Pre-Filter's durable polyester fabric. And, precision-patterned micron openings close the door on microscopic crud .005" or larger to keep your filter clean.
Best of all, the Volant Cold Air Intake Pre-Filter blocks dirt and moisture without interfering with your airflow. Like an invisible wall, cold air flows freely through the pre-filter, to the cotton-gauze air filter and into your engine for the same huge gains in horsepower and torque. Plus, Volant covers your Pre-Filter with a 1-year warranty.
Volant Cold Air Intake Pre-Filters Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael A (COLLEGE STATION, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Apr 09, 2013 9:21 PM
Just a little rubbing from the ram pushing my fire wall. Should be an easy fix. Most likely my oversized wheels Over all this is a great product that yields great results...
Reviewed by Joshua D (Fruita, CO) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Titan — Dec 16, 2012 5:50 PM
Ordered this to replace the stock airbox and filter which is a PITA to close if not using an OEM Nissan filter. I ordered the Donaldson dry filter with the CAI and a pre-filter. So far I'm very happy, looks better, MPG seem to have improved slightly when staying off the throttle and it sounds great if you get on it. Much cleaner look and a much easier system to open/close than the OEM which was garbage in my opinion.
Reviewed by MICHAEL W (Sacramento, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Sep 29, 2007 11:12 AM
I work in diesel field repair, farm, heavy equipment, and eletrical generators. The dust conditions are extreme. The pre filter helps filter out the larger dust particles. I was cleaning the air filter on my service vechile once a week. I hope to go to once a month. Just to give you a idea of the dust conditions. Most air filters on the farm and heavy equipment are cleaned daily. With the cost of fuel clean filters are a must in my business.