K&N Custom Air Filter Assemblies
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 1/29
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dress your carbureted engine with a classy, energetic K&N Custom Air Filter Assembly
- Comes with everything you need to completely replace your restrictive factory air filter assembly
- Boasts a brilliant chrome top plate emblazoned with the legendary K&N logo
- The included K&N round air filter utilizes K&N’s famous high-flow pleated cotton gauze design for immediate horsepower and fuel efficiency gains
- Available in a wide range of diameters, heights and neck flanges to work with almost any carburetor
- Your K&N Custom Air Filter Assembly is backed by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
Take the classic look of chrome and the rubber-burning horsepower of massive airflow, and you have the core ingredients of K&N Custom Air Filter Assemblies. Designed to turn heads and tires, K&N Custom Air Filter Assemblies replace your carbureted engine's stock assembly with a dazzling chrome top plate and an unrestrictive round filter below. This combination gives your engine compartment sick style and the performance to back it up.
No matter what kind of carburetor is planted on top of your power plant, you're sure to find a K&N Custom Air Filter Assembly to fit. These K&N Custom Air Filter Assemblies come in a wide range of diameters, heights and neck flanges to work with Holley carburetors, Edelbrock carbs and everything in between.
At the heart of every K&N Custom Air Filter Assembly is a legendary K&N round air filter. Constructed from pleated, oiled cotton gauze sandwiched between wire mesh screens, K&N air filters send oxygen shooting into your motor for a boost in horsepower and fuel economy. Plus, they're washable and reusable, so you'll never need to buy another. Million Mile Limited Warranty.
K&N Custom Air Filter Assemblies Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bob P (Camden, NY) Reviewed for a 1978 Chevy Corvette — May 30, 2013 2:42 AM
I've had a K&N filter in my 1996 Silverado for years and now put one in my 1978 Corvette. The performance should be excellent, based on my past experience and K&N's reputation. It really dresses up the engine compartment, too!
Reviewed by Michael S (Tucson, AZ) Reviewed for a 1982 Jeep CJ — Aug 23, 2012 10:10 PM
This K & N Air Filter is such an improvement over the stock filter it i remarkable. I also changed from the paper filters to this.
Reviewed by Allan H (Rockledge, FL) — Jun 30, 2011 2:40 AM
I have been useing K&N filters for years. They make a superior product, and I am happy to put this one on my latest vehicle. Since I own 5 cars and K&N filters are on 3 of them, I will probably use one more filter for my 1963 1/2 ford falcon.