- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Pop in, crank up, peel out—a K&N Universal Round Air Filter is the easiest way to boost your carbureted engine’s performance
- Constructed for unbridled airflow from pleated, oiled cotton gauze sandwiched between aluminum wire mesh
- Deliver a boost in horsepower and torque and can even improve your MPGs
- Available in a wide range of sizes to replace almost any round air filter
- Fully washable and reusable—just a quick wash and your filter is like new again
- Your K&N Universal Round Air Filter is backed by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Take a good look at any dinky paper air filter, and you'll realize that Fram is a sham. Those stock filters are basically thrown together with too many sheets of college-ruled notebook paper, which puts a choke hold on your motor. If you care about performance and fuel efficiency, then toss that flimsy factory filter in the trash and pop in a K&N Universal Round Air Filter.
Once you install a K&N Universal Round Air Filter onto your carbureted motor, you'll be rewarded with immediate bumps in horsepower and better MPGs. That's because the unique pleaded cotton gauze design of your K&N air filter allows energy-rich oxygen to blow through nearly unrestricted. Of course, the oiled cotton still strips out dirt, dust and impurities, ensuring that your motor eats only the cleanest air.
Best of all, your new K&N Universal Round Air Filter will pay for itself. Along with the improved gas mileage, you'll never need to buy another air filter. You can simply clean and re-oil your K&N Universal Round Air Filter to bring it back to life. And, it's backed by K&N's Million Mile Limited Warranty.
K&N Universal Round Air Filters Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Derril F (Redding, CA) Reviewed for a 1973 Jeep CJ — Jun 19, 2015 6:49 AM
My 1973 c j 5 jeep had a fire my k and n air filer burned up I had it on jeep for 30 years I had to buy new k and n air filer thank you for 30 years of service
Reviewed by Benjamin D (Katy, TX) Reviewed for a 1974 Chevy Corvette — Sep 18, 2013 1:22 AM
It is a great price compared with the other vendors and Car Parts stores in my area. The Plus is it matches my car's Paint Color.
Reviewed by Nathan S (BIGFORK, MT) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Sierra — Aug 29, 2013 6:51 AM
Throttle response and power instantly increased after putting into my carbureted Chevy 350 in my K5. Cheap horsepower.