- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Force feed more air into your carbureted motor with K&N XStream Round Custom Air Filter Assemblies
- Engineered to maximize your airflow for real power gains and legitimate fuel efficiency boosts
- Universally sized to replace the top of most air filter assemblies
- Pleated and oiled cotton gauze filter captures dirt and dust while allowing clean air to flow with minimal restriction
- Fully washable and reusable, so you’ll never need a new one
- Available in 9”, 11” and 14” diameter sizes with an imposing black ring
- Select models are available with a red, blue or chrome ring
- Your K&N XStream Round Custom Filter Assembly is backed by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
The math is simple: More oxygen in your motor equals more power at your rear wheels. Unfortunately, a stock air filter housing unit's restrictive design subtracts air, stealing valuable horsepower every time you hit the pedal. That's where K&N XStream Round Custom Air Filter Assemblies step in. These universal filters replace the top of your air filter assembly, opening up an entirely new route for energy-rich oxygen to rush into your powerplant.
The same tried and true technology that K&N developed for their world-renowned air filters is used in your K&N XStream Round Custom Air Filter Assembly. 4 to 6 sheets of pleated and oiled cotton gauze are layered between 2 sheets of aluminum wire mesh. This ingenious setup stops dirt, dust and other harmful particles, all without blocking clean, power-enhancing air from flowing freely to your engine. The results: more power, more fuel economy, and more fun driving.
K&N XStream Round Custom Air Filter Assemblies come in 3 universal sizes to fit most carbureted engines: 9", 11" and 14" diameter. Plus, the 14" models come in 3 wild colors: red, blue and chrome. For the ultimate performance boost, you can also get a complete filter assembly along with your XStream Round Custom Air Filter Assembly top. Million Mile Limited Warranty.
K&N XStream Round Custom Air Filter Assemblies Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John B (LAKEWOOD, CO) Reviewed for a 1979 Chevy Corvette — Jun 16, 2017 8:24 AM
I received the K&N filter assembly in less than 24 hours. Installed it immediately...it fit perfectly...looks great...will give the old vette the air it needs running through the mountains in Colorado.
Reviewed by Larry F (Syosset, NY) Reviewed for a 1969 Chevy Camaro — Dec 17, 2013 9:51 PM
Product arrived quickly and installation stellar that combined with equal customer care will make me a repeat customer, thanks L.F..
Reviewed by Isidro C (Grandview, WA) — Jun 01, 2012 6:27 PM
With not alot hood space I opted for a small drop base that would maximize my air intake. I really like the set-up and with my car being a burgandy color it matches with the filter pleats. Nice little touch of accessory and performance.
Reviewed by Gregory A (Queen Creek, AZ) Reviewed for a 1972 Plymouth Duster — Jul 06, 2010 4:36 PM
Thsi low profile 360 degree filter is exactly what I need for many reason.