- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 9/02
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Refresh your AEM Intake with a high-flow AEM DryFlow Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter
- The oil-free alternative to the cotton-gauze filter on your AEM CAI, Short Ram, Brute Force or other intake system
- Featuring a single layer of synthetic polyester material with no oil needed
- Supported by a nylon-reinforced internal cage that maintains its deep-pleated shape
- Cleans up quick and easy for no-stress servicing every 50,000 miles
- Stops motor-marring grit and grime without choking off airflow for the perfect balance of protection and performance
- Born from a collaborative effort between AEM and K&N, two pioneers in the reusable filter field
- Pick from a wide range of universal sizes
- AEM DryFlow Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters include a Lifetime Limited Warranty
After a few years on the road, and likely a few weekend treks to the track, the filter on your AEM intake is due for a cleaning. But if it came with an old-school oiled cotton gauze filter, you're in for a sloppy surprise—re-oiling is one big messy operation. For a cleaner alternative that doesn't compromise your performance, make the switch to an AEM DryFlow Replacement Cold Air Intake Filter.
Rapid airflow, intense filtration and simple servicing—they all come standard with the DryFlow AEM Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter. Constructed from an advanced synthetic polyester fabric with plunging pleats, it traps nasty contaminants while allowing clean air the breeze through with hardly a lick of restriction—and not a drop of oil. Plus, you can push your DryFlow for up to 50,000 miles before it needs attention, and it's fully reusable for a lifetime a dependable duty.
Whether you're engine is equipped with a classic AEM Cold Air Intake, Short Ram or Brute Force System, you're sure to find a DryFlow AEM CAI Filter to match. They're available in a wide range of sizes to clamp right onto your tube with no modding needed. Better still, the get-up-and-go gurus at AEM back every DryFlow with their Lifetime Limited Warranty.
AEM DryFlow Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters Customer Reviews
45 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Erik Q (Fillmore, CA) Reviewed for a 1989 Honda CR-X — Jul 02, 2015 7:24 AM
I order a air filter and it was the wrong one but due to my mistake . But they were very fast on delivery and my return! !!! VERY GREAT SERVICE THANKZ AUTO ANYTHING! !!
- aem dryflow cleaning kit
- afe replacement pro dry air filters
- airaid cold air intake how long to dry
- k&n replacement air filter
- audi cabin air filters
- 2011 chevy duramax air filter
- ford air filter
- 2008 honda accord air filter
- chevy monte carlo cabin air filters
- k & n filter 2012 eos
- luggage rack accessories
- garage accessories r us
- auto detailing products