- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Refresh your AEM Intake with a high-flow AEM DryFlow Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter
- The oil-free alternative to the cotton-gauze filter on your AEM CAI, Short Ram, Brute Force or other intake system
- Featuring a single layer of synthetic polyester material with no oil needed
- Supported by a nylon-reinforced internal cage that maintains its deep-pleated shape
- Cleans up quick and easy for no-stress servicing every 50,000 miles
- Stops motor-marring grit and grime without choking off airflow for the perfect balance of protection and performance
- Born from a collaborative effort between AEM and K&N, two pioneers in the reusable filter field
- Pick from a wide range of universal sizes
- AEM DryFlow Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters include a Lifetime Limited Warranty
After a few years on the road, and likely a few weekend treks to the track, the filter on your AEM intake is due for a cleaning. But if it came with an old-school oiled cotton gauze filter, you're in for a sloppy surprise—re-oiling is one big messy operation. For a cleaner alternative that doesn't compromise your performance, make the switch to an AEM DryFlow Replacement Cold Air Intake Filter.
Rapid airflow, intense filtration and simple servicing—they all come standard with the DryFlow AEM Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter. Constructed from an advanced synthetic polyester fabric with plunging pleats, it traps nasty contaminants while allowing clean air the breeze through with hardly a lick of restriction—and not a drop of oil. Plus, you can push your DryFlow for up to 50,000 miles before it needs attention, and it's fully reusable for a lifetime a dependable duty.
Whether you're engine is equipped with a classic AEM Cold Air Intake, Short Ram or Brute Force System, you're sure to find a DryFlow AEM CAI Filter to match. They're available in a wide range of sizes to clamp right onto your tube with no modding needed. Better still, the get-up-and-go gurus at AEM back every DryFlow with their Lifetime Limited Warranty.
AEM DryFlow Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters Customer Reviews
52 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert C (Anaheim, CA) — Apr 30, 2016 11:21 AM
The shipping was super fast and the item was very well packet. Best of all the great costumer service! I wasn't sure which air filter was the correct one for my car but their representive took the time to make sure I got the right one. Over all It was a great experience! I will continue to buy from them. Thanks!
Reviewed by Anthony E (Laurelton, NY) Reviewed for a 2004 Mazda 3 — Jan 14, 2016 2:37 PM
This filter is better than the gray filter that came with the CAI which began to fall apart at the top. The old gray filter is made of rubber around the top and bottom and started to crack and break apart. The replacement is better designed with a mesh around the filter and a hard plastic like material around the top and bottom. I definitely give this my full endorsement should last much longer than the other filter.
Reviewed by Leandra U (ENCINITAS, CA) Reviewed for a 1994 Chevy Suburban — Dec 01, 2015 8:36 AM
I have been dirt driving for 50+ years. This is better made than K&N, S&B, and some others I've tried over the years. I have a prefilter on it to extend cleaning times. Notably more power and less smoke on acceleration in my diesel.
- aem dry flow cleaning kit
- injen intake filter
- k&n cold air intake replacement filter
- power core filter
- ford air filter
- 2011 chevy duramax air filter
- honda rubber floor mats
- honda element accesories
- air filters lexus ls 430
- audi a5 air filter
- car rug liners
- diesel performance chips diesel
- where can i find a truck cover