- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Reinvigorate your Volant CAI with the Volant Pro 5 Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter
- Designed to slip right onto your Volant Cold Air and Fast Fit 5 Intake System
- Specially tuned for the demands of high-powered gas engines
- Allows the highest air-flow rate possible
- Five oiled layers of high-quality pleated textiles stop engine-killing crud
- Top & bottom aluminum screens add rigidity
- Reusable design makes for an extra-long filter life—a quick cleaning and it’s like new
- Arrives pre-oiled and ready for a rapid install
- Drive up to 12,000 miles between cleanings
- Your Volant Pro 5 Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter is backed by a 1-year warranty
The business end of any cold air intake system is the air filter. If it's not performing, all the sealed boxes and mammoth intake tracts in the world make no difference. So, bring your Volant Cold Air Intake back to free-breathing life with the Volant Pro 5 Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter.
Boasting a unique deep-pleated design, Volant filters boost horsepower, torque and throttle response by lifting airflow restrictions. The oiled textile fabric catches engine-killing crud while the free-flowing surface area delivers as much oxygen as your engine can handle. And, the aluminum screen on each side keeps everything in shape.
Just like the original, Volant Pro 5 Air Filters are washable and reusable for life. So, even if your old one is still kicking, pick up a replacement filter to make scheduled cleaning easier than ever. While you have one filter out for cleaning, the other's mounted to the intake and ready to rock. Designed specifically to fit Volant Cold Air and Fast Fit 5 Intakes, these replacement filters also mount right up to other brand intakes. Best yet, Volant backs your replacement filter with a 1-year warranty.
Volant Pro 5 Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by james w (SODDY DAISY, TN) — Aug 12, 2016 3:28 AM
Had the original filter for about 80,000 miles cleaned and oiled it about every 10,000 but it had ran its course. With the replacement its back to great gas mileage and excellent acceleration.
Reviewed by Chad J (Kent, WA) Reviewed for a 2006 Chrysler 300 — Jun 22, 2016 5:44 PM
I have always been an Airaid guy however the volant filter fit so much better in my space so it was a no brainer. Now for performance during my datalogs on my Chrysler 300 SRT8 I was able to achieve 1 atmosphere in my intake manifold which probably does not mean anything to most people. What this means is that according to my cars computer there is no air intake restriction and the computer can allow for maximum performance in this area.
- volant filters
- k&n replacement air filter
- aem intake replacement filter
- injen cold air intake filter replacement
- 2011 chevy duramax air filter
- acura air filter
- volkswagen mats
- nissan sentra air filter
- jeep liberty air filter reviews
- air filters lexus ls 430
- best auto brake parts
- best pick up truck bed liners
- truck grill guards reviews