- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Revive your CAI with the Airaid SynthaMax Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter
- Designed to replace Airaid and other brand CAI air filters
- Multiple filter layers deliver maximum airflow and engine protection
- SynthaMax filters are crafted from 2 layers of non-oiled, 100% synthetic fiber with 304 stainless steel mesh on the outside
- Simply wash your SynthaMax with regular household detergents
- Reusable design is meant to be the last filter you ever buy
- Hand-poured urethane frame is far superior to traditional rubber
- 304 stainless steel mesh screens add rigidity – no pressure collapsing
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your Airaid SynthaMax Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Aging is inevitable. Just like your granddad's Buick, and your granddad himself, things just wear out with age. That also goes for the air filter powering your aftermarket cold air intake system. After thousands of crud-catching miles, that old lunger eventually needs to be put out to pasture. So replace it with a fountain of youth filter, the Airaid SynthaMax Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter.
Built on a urethane frame, the Airaid SynthaMax filter features 2 layers of non-oiled, 100% synthetic fiber surrounded by a 304 stainless steel mesh. On the outside, needlefelt polyester delivers the first stage of filtration and high-airflow. Then, rayon and polyester layers capture any pollutants that sneak through—giving you maximum airflow and ultimate protection against piston-pummeling particles.
The power behind SynthaMax is easy use and a long life. It requires no oil, so you just clean it with normal detergent, dry and reinstall. The material is completely reusable, meaning your SynthaMax could be the last Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter you buy. Even better, Airaid makes it right here in the USA and backs your Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter with a “No Hassle" Lifetime Warranty.
AirAid SynthaMax Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Todd S (Hudsonville, MI) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Mustang — Apr 08, 2015 4:17 AM
Thanks for the great replacement filter, works great and preformed well during a recent Route 66 road trip. A great alternative for the AirAid oiled filter...