- Save 15% Use Promo Code special15%
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add some cool to your CAI with the Airaid SynthaFlow Cold Air Intake Replacement Air Filter
- Designed to replace Airaid and other brand CAI air filters
- AirAid SynthaFlow blends layers of oiled cotton gauze with synthetic materials and 304 stainless steel mesh
- Captures dirt and dust while delivering maximum airflow
- SynthaFlow only requires cleaning every 30,000 to 50,000 miles
- Reusable design is meant to be the last filter you ever buy
- Hand-poured urethane frame is far superior to traditional rubber
- Epoxy-coated wire mesh screens add rigidity – no pressure collapsing
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your Airaid SynthaFlow Air Filter is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
No matter which brand aftermarket CAI kit you went with, it certainly delivered seat-of-your-pants performance gains right out of the box. But, lately you may be noticing that the punch in your pedal is not what it once was. So instead of replacing that air filter with the same here-today-gone-tomorrow performance, go with the proven power of the high-performance SynthaFlow Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter.
Your SynthaFlow filter is crafted from multiple layers of oiled cotton gauze and one crud-catching barrier of unique SynthaFlow material. And, like all Airaid filters, the assembly is supported by a hand-poured urethane frame. The entire structure is sandwiched between layers of rigid epoxy-coated 304 stainless steel mesh for maximum rigidity, even under intense intake pressure. And better yet, Airaid's original oiled design only requires cleaning every 30-50,000 miles and lasts a lifetime.
When it's finally time to clean your SynthaFlow Round filter, just use an Airaid Air Filter Cleaning kit offered separately. Your filter comes out like new, which means you can reuse it oven and over. Meaning your SynthaFlow could be your last air filter. Plus, Airaid builds it in the USA and backs your Air Filter with a “No Hassle" Lifetime Warranty.
AirAid SynthaFlow Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kris S (Wabash, IN) Reviewed for a 2015 Kia Forte — Jul 03, 2016 9:11 AM
Since buying my first airaid CAI I have always used there filters. I have installed them on every vehicle I have owned. Fit and finish is great and performance is as advertised. I hope in the future thew will offer a CAI system for a 2015 Kia Forte5 SX turbo. Great product.
Reviewed by Charles B (Roanoke, VA) Reviewed for a 2006 Cadillac CTS — Sep 04, 2014 8:52 AM
THIS WAS A REPLACEMENT FOR ANOTHER BRAND I LIKE THIS AIRAID BRAND MUCH BETTER.ITS BETTER BUILT THE THE OTHER BRAND I WILL PURCHASE FOR MY OTHER CAR....
Reviewed by Rick E (SAINT GEORGE, UT) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Mustang — Apr 06, 2014 8:07 AM
Have had several cars over the years and each one showed increase gas mileage and a kick in performance that I could feel. Would highly recommend this as most effective add-on you can do easily!
- airaid air filters
- injen cold air intake filters
- k&n cold air intake replacement filters
- chevy volant powercore review
- porsche air filters
- mercedes benz sun shades
- 2011 chevy duramax air filter
- air filters lexus ls 430
- mitsubishi lancer assessories
- ford f250 air filter
- truck cargo racks
- custom steering wheel cover
- bed rail protectors