- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add an extra line of defense against airborne crud with Airaid Pre-Filters
- Designed to stop gunk up to 5 microns small before it blows into your performance air filter
- Dyno and flow bench tested to ensure there’s no significant drop in airflow or power
- Constructed from water-repellent polyester that’s incredibly durable
- Cleans up quickly with a little soapy water
- Available in a wide range of sizes and shapes to fit your particular performance air filter
- Built with pride in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty included with your Airaid Intake Pre-Filter
That performance air filter under your hood is shouldering a lot of responsibility. Not only does it have to keep up with your powerplant's voracious appetite for energy-rich oxygen, but it's also in charge of blocking harmful grit, gunk and grime. Give your overworked filter an assistant with an Airaid Pre-Filter.
Engineered for amazing dirt-deflecting power, your Airaid Pre Filter is the first line of defense against motor-marring debris. If it's 5 microns or larger, it's not getting through its water-repellent polyester mesh fabric. Though tough on filth, they still allow air to breeze right through. In fact, dyno and flow bench tests prove that there is no significant drop in airflow. Protection and performance—they both come standard with your Airaid Air Pre-Filter.
Whether you're rolling with an oval air filter, a cone or something more exotic, you're sure to find an Airaid CAI Pre-Filter that fits. They're available in a wide range of sizes to match perfectly with your particular filter. Plus, they're made with pride in the USA and come with a Lifetime Warranty.
AirAid Pre-Filters Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by THOMAS E (LEICESTER, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Apr 25, 2014 8:22 AM
EASY TO INSTALL. WORKS GREAT. KEEPS THE AIR FILTER CLEAN AND AT THE SAME TIME IT ALLOWS FOR MAXIMUM AIR FLOW. IF YOU DRIVE IN DUSTY AREAS, YOU MUST HAVE ONE OF THESE.
Reviewed by Adam B (Edmond, OK) Reviewed for a 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Apr 02, 2014 2:46 PM
This item literally is keeping my filter like brand new; I have construction all around my house and the Oklahoma wind produces incredibly dusty conditions!