We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AEM Brute Force Air Intakes Part #21-8005DC Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brian L (Los Angeles, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Blazer — Jun 30, 2009 5:37 PM
So far the intake is working well and I feel a little difference in performance but yet to see naything at the pump. Assembly of the intake was a little bit difficult but needed to make a little modifications but still fit. Overall its okay
Reviewed by Trawan P (Holly Hill, FL) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Blazer — Feb 17, 2007 2:19 AM
Instructions were step by step.A cave man can do it. It sounds a little better now that I put the aem brute force intake in.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships By 3/27
- What Do You Drive?
- hp gains from aem v2 cold air intake system
- 42155 banks
- california legal ram air integra
- k&n hyundai sonata 69-5309ts
- jeep cold air intake kits
- whats the best intake for 2012 audi s4
- bmw cold air intakes
- jeep cherokee intake
- fiend air intake for 2009 gmc
- how to install cold air intake civic 2012
- performance brake
- fitted floor mats for cars
- cargo mats suv