We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AEM Brute Force Air Intakes Part #21-8204DP Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by George P (Livingston, TX) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Jul 13, 2009 8:22 PM
I had read about these in the performance magazines but I never realized how great they really are - Thank you Autoanything for the GREAT deal !
Reviewed by Lynn G (Roy, UT) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Tacoma — May 02, 2007 8:18 PM
only took about 15 min. to install,fit tite against battery.much better turbo response.haven't towed the trailer yet so i don't know if the mileage is diff.this was what i needed with the edge programmer,exaust,and injectors
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships By 4/26
- What Do You Drive?
- cold air intake legal in california
- ram intake explain
- spectre 9901 intake
- which afe drop in filter for toyota 2010 4 runner
- truck mass airflow sensor
- jeep cold air intake
- 2007 nissan 370z cold air intake
- aem cold air intake for rx8
- k&n intake chevy silverado
- chrysler 300 srt8 cold air intake
- crossover truck boxes
- auto car mats floor
- chrome steps for trucks