We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AEM Brute Force Air Intakes Part #21-8303DC Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Nick T (RUFFIN, NC) Reviewed for a 2002 Jeep Liberty — Jul 12, 2010 9:24 PM
The kit for the 2002 jeep liberty was very easy to install. It was a simple unbolt, replace, and bolt back. The only problem i had was when i tried to bolt the heat shield down, you realy needed two people because the head of the bolt is up in the fender well and the nut is in the engine compartment, but the kit is perfect. Better hp, lbs, and mpgs as long as you keep you foot out of the gas.
Ships By 6/29
- What Do You Drive?
- a&m air filters
- air bypass valve
- bankc intake
- k & n 57-1501
- whats the best intake for 2012 audi s4
- auto parts jeep throttle body
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- 2001 toyota 4runner cold air intake
- how to install short ram intake 2000 honda civic si
- best cold air intake for 1999 miata
- cargo for top of suv
- fender trim kits
- rear cargo liners