We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AEM Brute Force Air Intakes Part #21-8303DP Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by George B (Hubert, NC) Reviewed for a 2002 Jeep Liberty — Jan 15, 2010 5:16 PM
I could not be more satisfied! The AEM Brute Force intake is manufactured from quality products and the fit to my Jeep was spot on. Great sound and as long as I can keep my foot out of the gas the milage is better. The look of the polished intake really livens up the engine compartment. Installation was a breeze. 1hr tops.
Reviewed by Mr Matthew P (Chester, NY) Reviewed for a 2003 Jeep Liberty — Oct 07, 2008 5:12 PM
I'm still not 100% sure if I a breather hose was supposed to supplied or if I was supposed to use the stock one, but even with the stock one, it all worked out and after about 45 min. of installation. Def feel a power diff. Only drag is that it threw the check engine light on.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships By 6/26
- What Do You Drive?
- how much horsepower aem intake gives u
- 2007 trailblazer cold air intake
- brute force intake
- volant cold air intake test
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- audi cold air intake
- injen air filter replacement 2006 dodge cummins
- pontiac g8 air intake
- 1993 miata cold air intake
- cold air intake 2007 honda civic si
- auto chrome accents
- cheap all weather floor mats
- cheap bug shields