We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AEM Brute Force Air Intakes Part #21-8309DP Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Alonso Q (Santa Rosa, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Liberty — Apr 26, 2011 11:16 AM
Overall it looks great under my hood and its sounds loud when I punch the gas. sounds great also with my flow-master 50 series. I have noticed a change in gas mileage from like 18-20 mpg city to 24-26 highway.
Ships By 5/22
- What Do You Drive?
- aem induction systems
- aem brute force air intake
- bbk cold air system
- cheepest k&n 69 series typhoon intake systems
- bmw cold air intake
- 2007 nissan 370z cold air intake
- toyota mass air flow upgrade
- throttle body spacer for 2005 f 350
- highest horsepower cold air intake for honda fit sport
- aem intake tacoma
- cargo trunk liners
- custom car liners
- suv roof mount cargo carriers