We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AEM Brute Force Air Intakes Part #21-8105DP Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Kwame P (Fayetteville, NC) — Jul 19, 2008 7:23 AM
I recently install a new intake on my 93 Ford Mustang 5.0. And it's been great so far I love the the new pick up power/acceleration I have gain it was a great buy I have not yet experienced the fuel savings yet maybe because I don't drive it enough but it's great so far and the look under the hood is good to go!
Ships By 8/16
- What Do You Drive?
- aem brute force air intake system
- cold air intake systems dodge diesle
- injen sp1340blk
- bmw cold air intake
- jeep air intake
- toyota mass air flow upgrade
- 2012 toyota tacoma cold air intakes
- air intake for dodge 1500
- are aftermarket throttle bodys good for f150
- truck rearview mirrors
- truck tent bed
- custom fit floor mats auto