We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AEM Brute Force Air Intakes Part #21-8108DP Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Cole C (MINNEAPOLIS, KS) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford Ranger — Oct 16, 2014 9:44 AM
this intake gave my truck a throatier sound too it.. gave a noticeable hp and torque gain overall its a great product.. installation you need some common sense it makes you think a little bit but its totally worth every cent
Reviewed by Jeffrey L. B (Bountiful, UT) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford Ranger — May 05, 2009 8:32 PM
I purchased the AEM brute force intake, for my 99 ranger (4.0L). The install was very easy and the look and sound is great. Not sure on mpg gain with CAI, I'm hoping for atleast 2 mpg increase.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships By 5/30
- What Do You Drive?
- cold air legal intake
- aem brute force air intake reviews
- spectre 9970
- air intake systems for jeeps
- bmw cold air intakes
- jeep cold air intake kits
- infiniti g35 cold air intake
- 2005 toyota tacoma cold air intake
- mazda 3 short ram intake
- performance air filters for cars
- luggage rack carrier