We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AEM Brute Force Air Intakes Part #21-8031DC Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mason W (HOPEDALE, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Sep 10, 2013 7:56 PM
I noticed a major sound difference! a little difference in the torque at certain RPMs, and havnt noticed much of a fuel mileage increase yet. My truck is relatively new and not broke in yet. That could be a factor on why I havnt seen a fuel mileage increase. Its hard to stop yourself from getting on the gas so you can hear it purr!
Reviewed by douglas b (EAST AURORA, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — Jan 25, 2013 6:36 AM
My intake was Easy to put in. You can feel the power after putting it in. It also has a good sound to it when you step on the gas. I only had it in a few days so I have not seen any gas milage change yet. It's been in the single digest in temp so I haven't check my milage.
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships By 5/01
- What Do You Drive?
- legal air intakes in california
- cold air intake systems canada
- b & s intake
- volant 346895 cold air intake
- jeep cold air intake
- truck mass airflow sensor
- best dodge diesel cold air intake
- 1988 corvette cold air system
- 2013 jeep wrangler unlimited sport cold air intake
- cold air intake systems for mini cooper
- pickup truck tailgate net
- side step up rails
- wheel stops for garage floor