We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AEM Brute Force Air Intakes Part #21-9227DS Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Ben J (Blanco, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Aug 04, 2015 10:23 PM
Install was easy if you've done it before. I left the top cover off to get more air but doing that makes the intake louder. Still testing the mpg gain but it's gone up 1 mpg so far in city driving. Overall I think it's a bit pricey for some plastic but then again I don't like stock intakes.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships By 5/30
- What Do You Drive?
- aem cold air intake brute force filter
- aem brute force 2012 titan
- k&n 69 typhoon
- reviews on spectre cold air intake
- safari snorkel toyota
- cold air intake systems bmw
- ford air intakes
- best intake for acura rsx type s
- 2009 honda element cai
- 98 camry cold air intake
- automotive truck bed caps
- mats anything
- quality bike rack for suv