We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AEM Brute Force Air Intakes Part #21-8125DS Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Hal S (Littleton, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Feb 05, 2015 11:41 AM
This is a well made, high quality cold air intake. Great sound and noticeable performance improvement. But installation requires some time and skill because the installation required the removal and replacement (included with intake) of the coolant reservoir. So it's not a 30 minute project. I would have given it 5 stars, but for the effort required to install.
Ships By 3/27
- What Do You Drive?
- aem cold air cover
- afe stage 2 intake system
- cai water bypass
- bmw cold air intake
- lexus mass air flow sensor
- what is the best cold air intake for a dodge diesel
- best throttle body spacer for 98 f150
- 2001 ford expedition cold air intake
- 2011 dodge challenger, is a cold air intake worth it
- custom cargo mats
- seat car covers
- truck mats custom fit