We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
K&N Air Filters Part #33-2056 Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Donald B (Spanaway, WA) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — May 27, 2009 9:08 PM
My 2001 Dodge Cummins Diesel MPG went from 14.3 to 15.6 around town. I have yet to run down the freeway but I expect at least 5% increase going down the Interstate empty or with my 31 ft trailer attached. I am only sorry I didn't get the K and N intake system. I beleive its coming before we go to AZ with the trailer this coming fall for our winter stay.
Reviewed by Daniel O (East Bethel, MN) Reviewed for a 2005 — Jul 16, 2006 11:13 AM
Yes it fit perfect It was east to install It is good knowing I will never have to purchase another No it did not help in milage No it did not seem to provide any horse power gains
Ships By 6/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:33-2056
- how do i clean my k&n air filters
- afe pro dry s performance air filter
- elise green filter 2319
- clean air filter ford truck
- air filters for diesel trucks
- k and filter for lexus is
- k&n air filter for mazda cx9
- air filter 2010 honda crv
- 2009 dodge journey air filter
- custom fit truck mats
- chips for increase horse power
- seat covers for a truck