We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
K&N Air Filters Part #33-2062-1 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert R (Indianapolis, IN) Reviewed for a 1995 — Jan 19, 2006 5:28 AM
The Buick V6 3100 filter was easy to install, my 6.5L Chevy Turbodiesel filter was not. I hope that the extra steps make a difference, but have not had them in enough time in the diesel to see. The Buick does seem to get a bit better gas mileage (1-2 MPG), and has more pickup. As I drive the diesel truck more I keep you posted. I was regularly getting 17-18 MPG, I hope the K&N improves that. But just going 50,000 or so miles without changing filters will be great. The turbo pulls in so much air, I've been changing $18.00 filters every 6-8,000 miles.
Ships By 9/20
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:33-2062-1
- cold air intake cleaning kit
- green brand air filters
- afe pro guard 7 air filters
- 2011 chevy duramax air filter
- performance air cleaner lincoln ls
- diesel truck air filters
- scion tc 2011 injen air filter
- toyota prius air filter k&n
- 2004 honda accord k&n air filter
- pickup truck tailgate net
- custom fit seat covers for trucks
- wheel stops for garage floor