We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
K&N Air Filters Part #E-1030 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Thomas R (Mansfield, TX) Reviewed for a 1965 Ford Mustang — Sep 27, 2006 5:31 AM
I'm using the 1968 filter in my 1965 200 CID 6 cylinder manual transmission Mustang. It fit fine within the filter housing. I immediately noticed better throttle response. I haven't seen any increase in gas mileage. Because I plan to keep the vehicle, the 1 million mile/10 year warranty was attractive. The filter will pay for itself over time since it can be washed and re-oiled every 50,000/100,000 miles.
Ships By 10/20
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:E-1030
- k and n filter cleaning
- green filters 7200
- afe pro dry air filter tacoma
- coupon code for k&n airfilter
- air filters for diesel trucks
- k and filter for lexus is
- maserati filters
- 2002 mitsubishi lancer reusable air filter
- land rover lr2 acessories
- cpvers, car, mitsubishi, galant
- discount seat covers
- billet grilles for trucks
- roof luggage rack