We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
K&N Air Filters Part #33-2183/33-2183 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gary C (Sandy, OR) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Durango — May 18, 2010 5:25 PM
I have never seen them affect performance (Turbo Supra, Mercedes CLK 55 AMG, Dodge Cummins, Lexus SUV), but it is nice to not have to go buy and then throw disposables away.
Reviewed by Rashad D (Redwood City, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 Mercedes-Benz E-Class — Sep 11, 2008 8:49 PM
The filter was a hype, and I haven't had anything but issues since installed. Once installed, my MPG went down, my catalytic converters failed, I get jumping throttle response, and it really just make me wish I didn't have an AMG (even thought the guys at the shop said it wouldn't have anything but a good affect on my car). My expensive $120 filter is leading me to over $1200 in repairs. If you have a quality car, do NOT purchase this item.
Ships By 6/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:33-2183/33-2183
- Two filter kit (vehicle requires two filters)
- k & n cold air intake filter cleaning
- dry air filter for 2003 f150
- green filter 2319
- air filters for diesel trucks
- 2011 chevy duramax air filter
- subaru performance air filter
- k&n air filter f150
- 2011 hyundai sonata air filter replacement
- chrystler town and country customize
- custom car covers
- billet grills
- step bars