We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes Part #51-10661 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Kenneth C (HOSCHTON, GA) Reviewed for a 2005 BMW Z4 — Jan 26, 2015 7:25 PM
I haven't had it installed for very long, but it is apparent that gas mileage has improved by approximately 1.5 to 2 miles per gallon. Power increase is a little more difficult to quantify because it was powerful to begin with. I had only one glitch with the installation. I had to modify a rubber bracket that held the radiator intake hose against the frame in order for the housing to sit correctly, but that was the only problem. Nice kit. The whole process took less than twenty minutes.
Ships Between 5/26 - 5/31
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:With Pro Dry S Filter (grey)
- Part #:51-10661
- +11 hp, +14 ft-lbs of torque
- Includes aFe's oil-free filter, synthetic media requires no oil and is easy to service (Grey)
- air ride intake system
- buy k&n 63 3073
- injen pf9052p
- rbp air intake system for toyota tacoma
- kia forte cool air intake
- cadillac maf sensor
- air intakes for chevy
- 2013 ford explorer ram air mod
- throttle body for 05 f150
- best cold air intake 2008 silverado
- automotive custom floormats
- canvas cover truck
- custom fender flares for pickup