We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes Part #51-10831 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by larry p (Hamilton, MT) Reviewed for a 2001 Volkswagen Jetta IV — Jul 23, 2008 7:32 AM
Excellent product and performance.I installed this intake on my 2001 1.9 VW TDI. Along with this I also installed PP357 injectors and cleaned out the intake manifold(carbon buildup) Now im afraid of breaking the tranny! tons of torque and a super improvement in performance. I highly recommend AFE products!
Reviewed by Patrick M (Knoxville, TN) Reviewed for a 2003 Volkswagen GTI — Jun 11, 2008 8:20 PM
I installed the AFE stage 1 intake on my VW GTI, It looks great and has a good growl as well as the psh of the diverter valve, The quality is good and It looks great. The only problem Is the Heat shield and lid are made of metal, therefore It gets Hott, Hot is not good. Put I would still suggest it to other buyers as a good upgrade for a little extra horsepower and some extra noise.
Ships Between 8/21 - 8/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:With Pro Dry S Filter (grey)
- Part #:51-10831
- Estimated power gains: 9 hp and 14 ft. lbs. torque
- Includes aFes oil-free filter, synthetic media requires no oil and is easy to service
- afe intake system
- kn air cleaner intake hose
- volant 19140 - volant cool air intake systems
- truck mass airflow sensor
- cold intakes 1982 toyota truck
- ford cold air intake
- monte carlo best air filter
- 2006 mazda miata cold air intake
- 2013 jeep wrangler air intake
- best auto brake parts
- best pick up truck bed liners
- suv luggage bag