We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes Part #54-10651 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John Z (Kansas City, KS) Reviewed for a 2005 BMW Z4 — Sep 30, 2016 7:08 AM
I am very happy with aFe cold air intake. It looks good, was easy to install and made a noticeable increase in power and fuel efficiency.
Reviewed by Jeffrey M (Jerome, MI) Reviewed for a 2007 Hyundai Tiburon — Feb 13, 2012 6:25 PM
I have installed other cold air intakes into my other cars, and this one was similar in the ease of installation and effect of performance changes on the car's engine response. Everything worked as advertized and I am highly satisfied.
Reviewed by Judd A S (Rapid City, SD) — Aug 03, 2008 11:18 AM
I have a 2003 BMW Z4 Roadster 2.5i The installation was quite easy. No vehicle modification was necessary. I think I notice some increase in power. However, I have not had a chance to really road test my cold air intake (if you know what I mean). Overall, I am very pleased with it.
Ships Between 9/19 - 9/21
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:With Pro 5R filter (blue)
- Part #:54-10651
- +11 hp, +14 ft-lbs of torque
- Includes aFe's original high-performance filter; 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze (Blue)
- afe intake systems
- airaid 251-252
- 01 dodge ram k&n cold air intake reviews
- volant 18857 air intake
- jeep cold air intake kits
- auto parts jeep throttle body
- ford cold air intake systems
- ford fiesta 2011 cold air intake
- best air intake gmc sierra
- afe intake 2011 expedition
- tonto for ranger truck beds
- hard corp seat covers for a car
- headrest monitor ipod integration