We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes Part #54-10831 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by james m (sacramento, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 Volkswagen Jetta — Jan 22, 2014 1:28 PM
Well there are alot of filters on the market as you know. But thanks to you tube i found a guy using yours and for the price, i was amazed by the quality of this product. It really works. Thanks.
Reviewed by Tyson M (Idaho Falls, ID) Reviewed for a 2003 Volkswagen Jetta — Jul 24, 2012 9:11 PM
I wasn't sure at first if it would make a difference in my performance but I have gained a 2-3:MPG more and it sounds great! By the way my car is a tdi not a Gasser..
Reviewed by Bobby A (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 Volkswagen Beetle — Feb 10, 2012 11:11 PM
This Cold Air Intake looks great, but when in actual use, it sounds terrible. Extremely loud and also sounds like a pressure relief valve when you let off the accelarator. I really want my money back. As far as gas saving, I haven't had it long enough to tell. It sounds so bad, I'm going back to the original and use a better filter in it. Immediately.
Ships Between 1/17 - 1/19
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:With Pro 5R filter (blue)
- Part #:54-10831
- Estimated power gains: 9 hp and 14 ft. lbs. torque
- Includes aFe's original high-performance filter; 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze
- afe intake systems
- 2008 chevy silverado k&n fipk intake
- 2011 tsx cold air intake
- top rated jeep cold air intake
- ram air jeep
- air intake for bmw
- 2011 lexus is 350 intake
- kits performance gm avalanche 2010
- recommended cold air intakes for 2008 chevy silverado 1500
- performance air filters automobile
- car mats low cost
- car top wind deflectors