We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes Part #51-10551 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joseph A (EGG HARBOR TOWNSHIP, NJ) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Ranger — Dec 22, 2016 2:24 PM
This air intake is GREAT! The old mass air flow did not come out very easy, but with the new screws provided, I just drilled out the old ones!
Reviewed by benjamin h (ANDERSON, IN) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Ranger — Jul 18, 2016 10:54 AM
it was easy to install i highly recommend get afe throttle body with it too it gives it a excellent whistle an feel a swell it is huge horse power gain on acceleration!!!!!!!!!
Reviewed by Darryl N (Phoenix, AZ) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Ranger — Dec 23, 2008 3:36 PM
I Didn't understand that the filter box wasn't to be removed compleatly. It took time to figure that out without instruction illustration.
Reviewed by Tommie B (Fernandina Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Ranger — Jun 06, 2008 3:11 PM
Easy to install. After one tank of gas, I get around 2 more mpg. The idle is lower with the extra air flow. Throttle response is also improved. Over all great mod. Sticker on the truck (purchased new) said 14 to 17 mpg. I am getting between 19 and 20 mpg with 50% city and 50% highway. I am using the dry filter due to MAS warrantee. Next to get rid of the restrictive exhaust!
Ships Between 7/25 - 7/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:With Pro Dry S Filter (grey)
- Part #:51-10551
- +15 hp, +20 ft.-lbs of torque
- Includes aFe's oil-free filter, synthetic media requires no oil and is easy to service (Grey)
- afe intake systems
- k&n 2011 toyota 4runner
- takeda link conversion intake kit
- ford cold air intake
- injen air filter replacement 2006 dodge cummins
- truck mass airflow sensor
- throttle body spacer 2002 f150
- increase horsepower elantra 2012
- best intake for 2012 civic si
- car roof carrier auto anything
- the best bike rack for a suv
- rubber truck and auto floormats