We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes Part #51-10691 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dao P (SANTA ANA, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 BMW X5 — May 06, 2013 11:08 AM
Took 15 min to install about 2 weeks ago. I can feel my car is much more responsive. And to my surprise, my X5 gains 2 MPG (my wife's BMW 330i also gains 3 MPG with an AFE drop-in filter). Very rigid and easy installation... love the product.
Reviewed by Travis H (Bossier City, LA) — Oct 27, 2011 6:31 AM
Took literally 5 minutes to install and immediately I could hear the difference just starting the car up. I've noticed a little power increase and a small increase in my MPG, but as with all intakes, unless it's paired with a programmer, etc, it's not going to give you a substantial gain in power. I have noticed more top end power and would recommend this product due to its low price and ease of installation.
Ships Between 1/24 - 1/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:With Pro Dry S Filter (grey)
- Part #:51-10691
- Increases air CFM (cubic feet per minute) by 40% over stock
- Includes aFe's oil-free filter, synthetic media requires no oil and is easy to service (Grey)
- afe intake system
- afe bmw328i 51-81012-b
- k&n engineering 57-2566
- window cover pontaic vibe 2005
- jeep cold air intakes
- audi intake systems
- 2009 civic si cold air intake
- cold air intake 2004 gmc sierra
- cold air intake reviews for nissan xterra
- best truck tool box with ladder racks
- truck molded mud guards
- where can i find cargo mats for my suv