We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes Part #51-10872 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by andrew r (WHEELING, WV) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Trailblazer — Aug 18, 2013 8:54 PM
This makes my car feel i have a turbo. It is high quality and is worth it. i was skeptical but i had to "learn" how to drive it right". I have not evenhad to push the pedal all the way
Reviewed by jim n (West Des Moines, IA) Reviewed for a 2003 GMC Envoy — May 09, 2009 7:29 AM
The intaked was much easier to install on my 2005 Envoy tahn I thought. Took me 45 minutes. Don't pay anyone to install. Noticed imediate power increse. Too soon to tell on milage savingd.
Reviewed by Doug C (Wilmington, NC) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Trailblazer — Mar 10, 2009 2:33 PM
Sound is a little better at idle and noticeably louder at high RPMs. Definite increase in horsepower, especially around 4000 RPMs. Not sure if the gas mileage has improved any. Overall I thought it was worth the money.
Ships Between 7/21 - 7/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:With Pro Dry S Filter (grey)
- Part #:51-10872
- +7 hp, +9 ft-lbs of torque
- Includes aFe's oil-free filter, synthetic media requires no oil and is easy to service (Grey)
- afe intake systems
- f150 proformance parts
- 1996 ford f150 cold air intake volant
- k&n 63 series aircharger high-flow intake kit?
- bmw performance cold air intake
- 2007 nissan 370z cold air intake
- jeep throttle body
- 2009 dodge challenger throttle body spacer
- 2007 chevy silverado 1500 cold air intake
- k&n cold air intake f250 reviews
- pickup truck bed covers
- auto air filters
- best bike rack