We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes Part #54-10052 Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James C (Monrovia, IN) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Corvette — Oct 10, 2013 11:27 AM
The look and installation of the aFe CAI system was very easy and quick tip install and looks great on the Corvette. I would highly recommend this update for anyone looking for a great look and extra HP.
Reviewed by Gregory H W (Prospect, KY) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Corvette — May 06, 2013 9:59 AM
Seems like a very good product. Well designed, easy to install, and if the claims of HP and Torque increases are factual, then you can't go wrong for an inexpensive upgrade.
Reviewed by Bill T (Sellersburg, IN) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Corvette — Jul 20, 2012 5:42 AM
Everything fit really good. The only thing is the filter is a little big for the space. I ended up cutting the shroud and made a air scoop to attach underneath the shroud. to releive it Now it works fine. Thanks, Bill T 2001 C5
Ships Between 3/28 - 3/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:With Pro 5R filter (blue)
- Part #:54-10052
- +24 hp, +29 ft-lbs of torque
- Includes a cross-linked, high density polyethylene intake tube
- Includes aFe's original high-performance filter; 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze (Blue)
- air ride intake system
- airaid 400-278 cold air intake system
- injen power-flow 2010 v6 camaro
- air intake 57-2576
- toyota mass air flow upgrade
- jeep cold air intake
- cold air intakes ford trucks
- k&n intake on my 2012 elantra
- 08 ford fusion cold air intake
- afe cold air intake for 6 series bmw review
- air filter
- custom car floor mats
- truck chips