We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes Part #54-10242 Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Steve P (PINCKNEY, MI) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Aug 03, 2012 9:48 AM
The installation of the air intake took me less than an hour to install. It really cleaned up the appearance under the hood
Reviewed by Jerry W (Bend, OR) Reviewed for a 2001 Volkswagen Jetta — Jun 26, 2012 12:08 PM
Installation was pretty straight forward and simple. Sounds a little better when accelerating. Haven't had it long enough to see if it helps mpg
Reviewed by John H (San Marcos, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Mar 29, 2012 9:53 PM
Noticed a little performance boost right away and the sound is great on my jeep. Did not notice MPG boost really but didn't expect one anyway. Installation wasn't too bad, it did seem like they cut at least 3 steps out to save paper or something.. lol, oh well np - you'll figure it out.
Reviewed by Jason K (Fayetteville, NC) Reviewed for a 2013 Subaru BRZ — Jul 04, 2009 4:42 AM
Perfect fit, easy to install. Product looks great and is made with quality materials. Quiet at idle, deep growl at WOT. I would definitely recommend this product to other people.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
- Get a Free aFe Gloves With Purchase - A $17.85 Value!
- Get a Free aFe Hat With Purchase - A $15.75 Value!
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:With Pro 5R filter (blue)
- Part #:54-10242
- Includes aFe's original high-performance filter; 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze (Blue)
- afe intake system
- 2007 infiniti g35 coupe cold air intake
- k&n 63-3068 air filter
- bmw performance cold air intake
- cold intakes 1982 toyota truck
- jeep throttle body
- airaid cold air intake ford sho horsepower increase
- 1999 jeep cherokee classic intake kits
- 2008 ford explorer mass air flow sensor
- performance chips reviews
- tonneau covers for pickup trucks
- truck nerf bars