We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes Part #54-10462 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Eric R (Marietta, GA) — Jul 27, 2011 5:53 PM
I recently installed an aFe Stage II Cold Air Intake on my 2005 BMW M3. Pros: EXCELLENT (factory quality) Fit & Finish, Easy Installation, Attractive, Great Sound, Notable improvement in throttle response, "Butt Dyno" says more HP - but I have not verified this Cons: hmm, maybe price? I'm stretching here, it's a great product. In the 15+ years I have been messing around with cars (including 10 years as a professional in high performance automotive) I believe this is one of the best fitting aftermarket parts I've ever installed.
Ships Between 1/16 - 1/18
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:With Pro 5R filter (blue)
- Part #:54-10462
- Estimated power gains: 12 hp and 16 ft. lbs. torque
- Includes aFe's original high-performance filter; 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze
- afe intake systems
- cts v dry filter downsides
- kn fipk air intake
- volant cai trailblazer ss picture installed
- jeep cold air intake
- toyota mass air flow upgrade
- air intake for 89 toyota
- 2004 nissan maxima intake
- cold air intake for 2008 nissan titan
- toyota sequoia intake
- custom dash kits
- auto mats
- car brakes