We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes Part #54-10542 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by bruce d (Shadow Hills, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford Econoline — Feb 28, 2012 10:25 AM
Installation was good except for the bracket the holds the air filter to the metal box, needs Help which way the bracket points up. yes ti only go on one way bit they should put an indexing arrow To help. other than that it was easy.
Reviewed by Marian M (Selah, WA) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford Econoline — Aug 21, 2008 9:36 PM
Love the new AFE air filter for our 2007 Ford motorhome! It breathes a whole lot better now! Installation was good but had to modify the intake tube and move some electrical stuff on the motorhome to fit it all but other than that it was great!
Ships Between 4/24 - 4/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:With Pro 5R filter (blue)
- Part #:54-10542
- +20 hp, +25 ft-lbs of torque
- Includes aFe's original high-performance filter; 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze (Blue)
- afe intake system
- k&n 63 series ford
- scion tb floor liners
- infinity assecories
- audi cold air intake
- best way to increase horsepower on 2013 passat se
- jeep grand cherokee 2012 k&n universal cold air intake
- k&n cold air intake jeep wrangler
- brake parts
- bumper guards
- chrome car accessories