We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes Part #54-10622 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Timothy P (Clarkdale, AZ) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Durango — Oct 19, 2008 6:57 PM
I bought the AFE cold air intake with the JET performance chip. I have installed two other K&N air filters on other vehicles. This was by far the easiest. Nice deep thoaty sound without the sucking noise at low RPMs. I was looking for fuel economy and that is what we got. We were about 12.8 in the city and 15.7 on the highway. We now get 15.2 in the city and 19.5 highway. I would recommend this to everyone who would listen.
Ships Between 6/28 - 6/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:With Pro 5R filter (blue)
- Part #:54-10622
- +18 hp, +21 ft-lbs of torque
- Includes aFe's original high-performance filter; 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze (Blue)
- afe intake system
- 125406 volant intake
- afe 51-10322 stage 2 air intake system
- low price k&n cold air intake 77 series
- dodge air intake systems
- best jeep cold air intake
- bmw cold air intake reviews
- 1996 honda civic cold air intake
- 2000 gmc jimmy performance intake
- what cold air intake is best for a gmc sierra 1500
- automotive gauges
- car top luggage carrier
- dashboard kits