We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intake Part #54-10792 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dan N (Cordova, TN) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford F-350 — Dec 19, 2016 8:38 PM
Nice air intake. Not bad at all. I feel all intake kits are overpriced and this one is no exception. Sounds nice. Seems to be nice quality. Don't notice a huge difference but I'm sure my powerstroke is breathing better.
Reviewed by Michael T R (Battle Ground, WA) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford F-250 — Jun 27, 2013 12:30 PM
I bought this for my F250 7.3 it was easy to install and noticed quicker throttle response right away. I have a k&n intake on my jeep and would opt for an AFE over it. The K&N in good but I really like my new AFE.
Reviewed by Al D (Kremmling, CO) Reviewed for a 1995 Ford F-250 — Apr 04, 2013 7:41 AM
I put the aFe intake on my 1995 powerstroke with about 300K miles on it. installation was easy (an ether backfire removed the old intake) Seems to work well. The sealing gasket to seal the intake to the hood may become easier to fit as the weather warms up. Al
Ships Between 1/22 - 1/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:With Pro 5R filter (blue)
- Part #:54-10792
- +8 hp, +17 ft-lbs of torque
- Includes aFe's original high-performance filter; 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze (Blue)
- afe intake system
- injen intake for chevrolet cruze
- k and n cold air intake 2006 lexus is250
- takeda short ram air intake infiniti g35
- cold air intakes ford trucks
- cadillac maf
- best ford cold air intake
- best cold air intake for 2010 dodge charger sxt
- cold air intake 2012 ram
- lexus 400rx floor mats
- bike rack reviews
- tow hitches
- winch bumpers