We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes Part #51-11142 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by phong n (HARRISBURG, PA) Reviewed for a 2007 BMW 5-Series — Jul 25, 2013 12:53 PM
The intake system is quite impressive. Unfortunately, the vertical design of the MAF sensor insert did not suit my BMW e60 as it does not allow the hood to close securely. Mr. Cain at AFE tech support was understanding in authorizing a full refund for my purchase. AutoAnything was quick to process and ship the order as well as the refund. The price on AutoAnything is far better than any other place out there.
Reviewed by Ken C (East Longmeadow, MA) Reviewed for a 2006 BMW 6-Series — Aug 23, 2010 8:20 PM
Easy to install, but the plastic intake pipe looks bad it should be aluminum or something that shows off the intake. Sound wise it makes the BMW sound more like an old classic muscle car than a performence car.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:With Pro Dry S Filter (grey)
- Part #:51-11142
- +12 hp, +10 ft-lbs of torque
- Includes aFe's oil-free filter, synthetic media requires no oil and is easy to service (Grey)
- afe intake system
- afe stage 2 filter replacement kit
- k and n 63-9025
- throttle body spacers on with a co;d air intake
- lexus mass air flow sensor
- best dodge diesel cold air intake
- bmw cold air intake
- 08 gmc sierra cold air intake
- best cold air intake for 2012 honda civic si
- venza air intake
- automotive floor mats
- car luggage rack
- pickup bed liners