We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes Part #75-30392 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Sege H (Vale, NC) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-250 — Oct 07, 2008 12:20 PM
I let a Professional install my intake. The price was the best I could find anywhere, Autoanything.com had everyone beat by at least a $100 or more. I gained about 2MPG off the bat, but I haven't used a full tank with it yet. Also pulled a trailer with the new intake, work really well. I got the AFE Stage 2 intake with yellow filter.
Ships Between 5/30 - 6/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Without Battery Tray, with Pro GUARD 7 filter (yellow)
- Part #:75-30392
- Estimated power gains: 9 hp and 39 ft. lbs. torque
- Includes aFe's HD filter, 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton with 2-layers of non-woven polyester
- air ride intake system
- 2010 camaro v6 injen powerflow cold air intake
- 2011 kia sorrento v6 dryflow filter
- k&n 77-6016ks
- safari snorkel toyota
- cold air intake systems bmw
- ford cold air intake systems
- 2000 ford f450 intake system
- cold air intakes for 2000 toyota tundra
- suburban throttle body spacer
- tents for truck beds
- auto detailing supplies
- car floor mats rubber