We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes Part #75-80882-0 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Allen K (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — May 13, 2010 8:39 PM
Great looking product, took 30 minutes to install in driveway. Small Allen wrench that was suppose to be in the kit was missing, but I already have a few mismatched sets laying around, so I was not slowed down during the install. Immediate improvements to throttle response was felt as soon as the install was complete and I drove it around the block. You can feel the truck wanting you to go, go, go... With the additional power available, and after two weeks of use, my MPG has gone down 1 MPG. But at the same time frame and to be fair, it's starting to get hot and I have to use/run the recycle air function of the A/C but the A/C itself is not running (I don't believe it is). I have no idea what MPG impact the recycling of air in my truck does but I was hoping to get 1 MPG more out of my truck. I think I'll try running a few weeks with no A/C assistance on at all (and try not to die of the 90+ temps coming next week) and run the MPG numbers again. Overall, you will be very pleased with your purchase. Good Day...
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships Between 4/24 - 4/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:With Pro GUARD 7 filter (yellow)
- Part #:75-80882-0
- +11 hp, +27 ft-lbs of torque
- Includes aFe's HD filter, 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton with 2-layers of non-woven polyester (Yellow)
- afe intake systems
- 2006 toyota matrix cold air filter k&n typhoon 69
- jeep banks air
- spectre cold air intake hp gains
- audi intake systems
- bmw cold air intakes
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- installing air intake in veloster
- best cold air intakes for 2008 jeep wrangler 4 door rubicon jk
- 1990 toyota supra air intake tube
- bed liners for trucks
- suv cargo liners
- truck bras