We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes Part #75-11022 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Jeffery C (Sequim, WA) — Jun 09, 2008 10:58 PM
The quality of the intake and filter system is very, very good. The fit is quite good and performance did seem to improve in terms of response and mild 1/2-1.5 mpg efficiency combined with 4" MBRP single stainless exhaust from turbo back. The directions are incomplete, small and lack detail. Utilizing common sense and trial and error I did hook everything up correctly. This left me one grommet unused that I called Customer Service and they informed me was not needed for my 2003 model. That was not detailed in the directions. That said product is more important than directions.
Ships Between 3/28 - 3/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:With Battery Tray, with Pro GUARD 7 filter (yellow)
- Part #:75-11022
- Estimated power gains: 13 hp and 67 ft. lbs. torque
- Includes aFe's HD filter, 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton with 2-layers of non-woven polyester
- air ride intake system
- afe intake 2002 f150 review
- air raid 253 c
- k & n 57-9014-1
- do throttle body spacers work on nissan titans
- air intakes for chevy
- bmw cool air intake
- cold air intake for 2003 chevy avalanche
- air intake for acura rl?
- throttle body 02 chevy avalanche
- nerf steps
- tailgating accessories
- bicycle racks for trucks