We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes Part #54-11222 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Cesar A (Mesquite, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — Sep 05, 2011 5:24 PM
Installed it yesterday & was really surprised that it made my exhaust (Flowmaster Tundra Kit)sound even louder! Love it! I guess the fact that the engine is getting more oxygen lets it roar more. Instruction could be a little more detailed but got through it. All the plastic and metal parts were of good qaulity. Screws were good quality.
Reviewed by robert a (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — Nov 06, 2009 9:22 PM
I have never written a review before but overall this product rocks. I am no mechanic and me and a buddy did this in under a hour. Had instant power sound performance. Luke the other reveiws I read before buying I have not noticed more mpg cuz I can't stay off gas pedal. You will not be disappointed
- Get a Free aFe Hat With Purchase - A $15.75 Value!
- Get a Free aFe Gloves With Purchase - A $17.85 Value!
Ships Between 2/23 - 2/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:With Pro 5R filter (blue)
- Part #:54-11222
- Estimated power gains: 19 hp and 27 ft. lbs. torque
- Includes aFe's original high-performance filter; 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze (Blue)
- afe intake systems
- afe stage 1 vs stage 2
- k&n 69 series typhoon review
- spectre cold air filter replacement
- afe intake for jeep
- air intake for bmw
- best ford cold air intake
- cold air intake chevy silverado 1500
- dodge air intake
- f150 cold air intake comparisons
- ford f250 accesories
- pick up bed liners
- custom mats for cars