We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes Part #54-10293 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert Z (Williamsburg, VA) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Mustang — May 14, 2012 1:42 PM
I installed the AFE CFI in about 2 hours in my 2008 Mustang GT, with the help of a friend. The instructions were good enough. The only problem was a 20MM trqx socket was needed and to have been included but was not. However, I had one and was able to complete the installation without a problem. I've noticed the kick in HP as a get up over 2500 RPM. I feel this CFI was a great value for the price.
Reviewed by CHARLES T (Rossville, GA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Mustang — Sep 30, 2009 4:55 PM
Had installed on my 2006 Mustang GT.Can feel and hear the additional power.Have flow masters but now the sound is more aggressive.Thanks to every one at AFE and autoanything.com.
- Get a Free aFe Hat With Purchase - A $15.75 Value!
- Get a Free aFe Gloves With Purchase - A $17.85 Value!
Ships Between 2/21 - 2/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:With Pro 5R filter (blue)
- Part #:54-10293
- Includes aFe's original high-performance filter; 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze (Blue)
- afe intake systems
- afe stage 1 cold air intake
- aem ram air intake
- afe intake for jeep
- jeep air intake
- toyota mass air flow upgrade
- tahoe cold air intake
- 2010 camaro cold air intakes
- 2011 nissan altima cold air intake
- customized floor mats
- engine performance chip
- leather seat covers for trucks