We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes Part #51-11472 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by William I (MOUNT JULIET, TN) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 22, 2013 4:30 AM
There are a number of manufacturers of cold air intakes but since my car magazines recommended aFe, I chose to go with aFe. The instructions were pretty good and the installation took me less than an hour to complete. There is a little deeper "growl" to the engine now but the jury is still out on the added horsepower.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
- Get a Free aFe Gloves With Purchase - A $17.85 Value!
- Get a Free aFe Hat With Purchase - A $15.75 Value!
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Without Air Scoops, with Pro Dry S Filter (grey)
- Part #:51-11472
- Estimated power gains: 27 hp and 34 ft. lbs. torque
- Includes an aFe oil-free filter, synthetic media requires no oil and is easy to service
- afe intake systems
- afe stage 1 cold air intake product reviews
- bkk cold air induction reviews
- 1999 jeep wrangler throttle body
- dodge air intake systems
- kia forte cool air intake
- throttle body spacer ford f150
- volant cold air intake reviews silverado
- 2009 ford ranger cold air intake
- auto performance chips
- brush gaurds
- custom car floor mats rubber